Reviews for Dr Blowhole's Brand New Plan
Hammer chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
I have some criticism. Actually, a lot of criticism. Hopefully, you find it constructive.
1) I've read your other stories and they made me want to burn my hair off. The characters are painfully Mary-suish with no relatable factors or even a definite personality. There's no growth, or progression for any of them. Your main character Sam is super bland and feels incredibly out of place considering the original subject material. Her friends feel like they're only there for the sake of being there. There blander than tofu and shouldn't be there if their only purpose is to be your main character'a posse.
2) The stories are like 99% torture and kidnapping with a bit of romance shoehorned in. It's like a fangirls wet dream. The whole tortured by the "cool, intimidating villains" thing is something that I'd expect a ten year old to write. I've come across some excellent torture fics and I'll tell you why they worked:
The victim was always psychologically effected in a negative way, they broke, they stopped functioning as themselves. Then those who were close to the victim would struggle to build them up again. You could actually sympathize with them. As for the romance, there's no real build up or even reason behind it. There's no conflict or development, making it extremely unrealistic.
However, I was kind of intrigued by the world you had going for your OC's. It seemed interesting enough and could definitely work on its own without being blended into a cash-in low budget kids show. Also, your writing started out extremely clunky but I was glad to see it progressed a bit, though I'd still definitely work on it if I were you. My suggestions are learn how to structure stories and build characters. Then, instead of mashing in a this interesting little world you've made into a fanfiction, write your own original story about it. I would actually really love to see that. Sorry if this offends you, it was meant to be a push in the right direction.
sbartist357 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
DARN, YOU, YOU DIDN'T FINISH THIS! :[ I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!
TheDJBudgies chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
AWESOME story! Is there onother chapter 4 this story cauz i just LOOOOOVE it SOOOO much!
Sammy8D257 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Keep going!
I'm enjoying this story
Powerpuff girls fan 24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Pour skipper
Powerpuff girls fan 24 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Please fished or I will explod
skipperleader36 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
nice I see...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Good so far can't wait for more!
Perryshmirtz chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Amazing!

Your fic is awesome soo
PLZ could you keep
on going with it. I
check back
everyday, waiting for
there to be another great chap
that really fits in with the plot.

Is Skipper resisting the mind
control chip or is Blowhole doing
this to fool Kowalski and
the others?

Can you include the new POM
ep, The Penguin who loved

bad guy
hates the penguins
likes Doris
thinks Blowhole is the best
in charge of Blowhole's best inventions

Just saying that you have eveybody
in character and please keep it
that way,
Perryshmirtz
Enailif chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I really like it, can't wait for the next chapter!
appleduck chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
OMG! this story is amazing (like all your other stories)
Wow I haven't been on ff for a long time and what a story to come back to :D
Amazing!
skipperextreme chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
So I'm thinking that Skipper is himself, for now and is starting to tell his story.
Well, If I were Kowalski, I would Put him in a cage, just in case the mind control takes over him again!
Please continue this story!
KiaraBlowhole chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Oh my, I can tell that this might not go well. Hope everything's gonna be okay.
X-Factor chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
good story keep going
123lionclan chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Yayz! I LOVE where this story is heading! Keep up the great work!