Reviews for Midnight Rain
AlterUmbrella47 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Beautiful story. :)
Ujin chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Beautiful story. Just simple but full of love and the aftermath of turning superb!
ttandme69 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Awesome story...loved it. Thanks, Lisa
Ideliin chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This was great. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
No no fin more more !
May996 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Really Awesome!
anny2010 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
aw how romantic love it.
samaramorgane chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I think it wasn't you best storie,not like it was a bad one!I don't a particular reason why I didn't liked it as much as the others!Maybe it was because it was more into smut and not enaugh depth?Different writing style?I don't know!And also,I founded weird the whole transformation/orgasming part!Sorry if my review sounds rude!
Freshman-Generation chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Wow, this was a great Belice story! My favorite part of it was fighting for dominance; I thought it was quite original and well-thought. I enjoy your universe of Twilight, keep doing you what you're doing! :)
Jhoy Brandon chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Mais uma história incrivel. Gosto de ver Alice e Bella tão felizes, e os momentos onde o instinto vampirico está em alta com certeza, simplesmente ótimo.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
That was rather enjoyable. I like the part where Bella went total instinct, and it was refreshing to see a newborn that wasn't superly over powered like I expected. My version would be based solely on defense, and as they grew older, they would lose their major advantage on defense and grow more powerful in attack until their defense is the same as other vampires, but their attack would grow more as their years tack on.

I loved the mud fight at the end, and am slightly worried about that wink between Rosie and Alice, but I'll ignore it, seeing as how this is the last chapter.

Good job, looking forward to more of these!
Irishfighter chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Awesome story
apdarkness905 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This is an awesome conclusion to this story. I really liked the battle for dominance in this story, that was brilliantly done I love it. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next whether it’s for Broken Aurora, or another oneshort, or the next Blood Solstice story I’m sure I’ll love it either way.

Once again you have impressed me well done my friend, well done indeed.
Pride365 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
It was a blast to read! I am really glad you wrote it!