Reviews for don't go that way
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I loved this, Alex! I adore ElevenRiver, and there was some beautiful writing in here. Favourite line: "Millions of years is how long they could spend together. Millions upon millions of years and it still wouldn't be enough." Gorgeous, bb. :)
felines chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
What a fascinating way to portray River and The Doctor. Theirs is a story that always manages to intrigue me, due to the time-travel aspect, and their colliding timelines. I loved your rendition of this (at least for me) marvelous pairing, and the writing was really nice as well - really beautiful and poignant. I was confused in the beginning but I enjoyed the ending. Good job!
she was the book thief chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
sobs this is so beautiful! and so sad, ohmygosh. i haven't started watching doctor who yet, so i don't know about the characters, but this is a really well written piece. i really need to read more of your work. sobs the ending is just perfect. poor doctor. :(
sydneysages chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh yeah, I forgot to say this on the Bellamort - why is it in itallics? It makes it look a little weird.

I haven't watched DW for the longest of times, but this was really interesting; it made it seem very realistic, and as though he loved River.

There were some grammar mistakes, but I liked reading le drabble!

-Vicky xx
brahdley jims chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
so I'm going to be nice and not give you any improvements this time because I can't find any, honestly. It was just... jrdkgdsklghsd so gorgeous. just the thought of all they could have had and all they're never going to have is so powerful and obvious, and you wrote the overwhelming sadness really well. :)
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So tragic and beautiflul and why are you doing this to me?

Ily Lexalot &hearts
pinetree13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love the Strokes (and that song)! And the story was still very good, even if it was a little short. You should write River/11 more often.
cmartlover chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Very heartbreaking. It was short and concise, yet powerful. Nice job:)