Reviews for Forgetting My Life
Valerie1995 chapter 21 . 8/10
OMG! What the what?! Please update!
Can't wait for next chapter.. Amazing story
Sakura chapter 21 . 7/2
Hi
Wow great fanfiction! :) I read all the 21 chapters in a row today, cuz it's really interesting. . I'm curious what's gonna happen next. Please keep writing this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. *_*
PeachyBalls143 chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
Woah I'm a little confused, but I'll get it later probably. Please update soon cause this is the best fan fic I've read this week!
SupOtherOtakuFans chapter 20 . 6/27/2015
...I'm all confused now, it was at the hotel now to this random part. Is it Mikan's memories before she lost them?
StarElsie chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
update!
AnimeMango chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Argh! This is one of the best fanfics I 've ever read! I was so mad that I couldn't find out what happens next! Plz update soon!
TECKK chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
genial capitulo
Poppy Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
For this to be your first fanfic.. It's actually pretty good! :D i love your story :)
Sky65 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
Yipee another great chapter! I cant wait for more!
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
Update Soon!
CUBANACHIC305 chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
THIS IS SOOOOOOO GOOD UPDATE SOON ITS SUSPENSFUL IN THE ENDING OF CH 16 IM DYING TO FIND MIKAN REACTIONS :D
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
Ahaha! I can't wait for the next Update!
TheCrimsonFireFly chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
I'm still curious what Persona wants from Mikan. I love your story so I put it as my fav :)
Oh by the way, can you make your story a lil bit longer ? :D I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon :)
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
Geez Natsume can't you wait? Mikan is sound asleep! If you want to wake her up then splash water on her face or something! Or something like that... Anyway, I liked the chapter and can't wait for the next Update!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »