Reviews for always too busy
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very chilling. I liked the little bit of insight into Bella. I've always felt that she was one of the most complex characters in the Potterverse. I enjoyed this immensely, even though I'm not generally a fan of Bellamort as a rule. Nicely written!
felines chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, it's hard to imagine Bellatrix lovesick for Voldemort - typically I view Bellamort as a sadistic, not for love but for kinky sex type thing, but you almost convinced me there. ;) I thought putting everything in italics was cool too. Great work!
Galore12312 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I generally don't read Bellamort, I don't know why! Anyway, it was quite a nice fanfiction, with only a few minor errors to point out.

For example 'Him, who kills people without a second thought, who will live forever.'

Should be...

'He, who kills people without a second thought, who will live forever.'

Otherwise, it was well done.
DarkLord667 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, this definitely feels like an insight into Bellatrix's mind. In fact, it's scary how much it sounds like her kind of crazy. As for the content, it definitely has that sense of her longing that we see in the books. She keeps getting overlooked when that's exactly not what she wants. Overall, great job.
she was the book thief chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow. You really did a great job getting an insight into Bellatrix's character, I think, which is an impressive accomplishment. I actually felt really sorry for Bella here, and that's crazy tbh. Wow.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was absolutely wonderful, Alex! I love how you've portrayed Bellamort here, with Bella feeling as if he doesn't know how she feels, and he doesn't. Personally, I ship Bellamort with Bella and Voldemort having a sexual relationship, but Voldemort not really feeling anything, but maybe that's just me. I really liked this fic, though, great job! :D
sydneysages chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hey, Alex!

This was really interesting; the first part was really, really in character and sounded just like Bella and how she would wonder why Voldie was concerned about the horcruxes going missing.

The last line wasn't as good as the rest of it, but I still liked the Bellamort aspect to this - or, rather, the Bella loving Voldie thing. XD
lella7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really like how you've described Bellatrix's frustration at always being overlooked and the way you've described her fascination with the Dark Lord and with death and destruction. Good job :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I loooove Bellamort and you've definitely done them justice here! I feel so sorry for Bella being overlooked when she loves him so completely. The thing I love the most about this is the way you take things that should be horrific events and make them seem beautiful, because that's what loving Voldemort must be like. Awesome writing :)
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I know I'm flawless ;)

Lol just kidding

I love this so much Lex, it's so poetic and chilling.

Sequel?
spinning round in teacups chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is flawless, and you are a flawless writer and fhsmndhr this disputes their relationship perfectly (in my mind) and asdfghjkl this brought me to tears. Or nearly anyway.

Thank you Alex for such a flawless birthday present.