Reviews for Well, that's a SHOCKR
Barrelracer47 chapter 24 . 7/21
update soon please
When she was battling Patch, she should have said, "did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"
Guest chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
you have now got 263 reviews, 264 if your including mine. 23/24 exceeding the limits and you dare say you will update when you get 240 reviews.I'm sorry but i just hate people who say their going to update but don't update in years, in your case 3 years almost. Now this is one damn good story but you ruined it for me when you left it on a cliff hanger and haven't updated,so I suggest that you sit up, tighten that thong, summon up what decency you have left and update!

Sorry for my rant but I'm pissed off that you have abandoned this story, I just really hate when people do that, I mean, Imagine you reading one of the most amazing fics ever (this one) and then, you don't update for what is almost three years, that's how long i have been waiting for an update.

But that aside, this was an awesome fic and key word being 'was'.
autumn chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
You should make it Aron and he should kidnap nora, patch wont find out until he cant find nora and smells a males scent aron gives nora to his master but the archangel on patch and nora side helps patch kill aron and his master then everything ia good until nora has her babies and her and patch gets married (a few years in the future)
fallenanglegirl03 chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
So far every thing is funny to me and I don't know why
youraveragefangirl2 chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
Please update!
memalover chapter 23 . 4/2/2015
It's Dabria
memalover chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Nora had a miscarriage ohh nooo
memalover chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Shit
memalover chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
Nora so good at dis omg
memalover chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
shit ahhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahhahahahahshit shtie ojaoihgk; dhfu ner[djgkhb why you do dis
memalover chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
nora just tell him already
memalover chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Damn nora way to much
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
Plz write
loverlovu chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Updateeeee plz love the story plz