Reviews for My Name Is Ozymandias, King of Kings
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Wow…
I read this a while ago, actually. I was running to class and nearly dropped my phone, so I was unable to review then – however, now (wedged uncomfortably between my desk and a wall) I am ready to, if you will, "tackle the monster."
Henry reminded me a lot of the Master, in certain ways; in fact, when he said Harry, I was convinced.
Ta!
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
What?
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
bittersweet but lol "f- the turtles"
toraffles chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh, wow. Henry van Statten... I never even thought about him, after the episode was finished.
Garideth chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Took me a while to realize it was Van Statten, but once I did... Wow. That was sad and depressing and beautiful.
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow. I love the snatches of his former personality, but he's just too out of it now to care. Rose, too, feeling a bit guilty but resigning herself to what he's left with. Henry's description of the Doctor is perfect, rambling and mad and terribly accurate. Great, great oneshot.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was really well written... it took me FOREVER to figure out who he was, but I think that was the point... Great job! I love how he refers to the Doctor, hates aliens, but doesn't remember a thing...
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
My. It took me a minute, there, but it's Henry Von Statton, isn't it? Yep. Gotta be him. I quite like this piece. It's just one stop for Rose, but it's still...something. Worth the read, at any rate.

I look forward to your next story.
bittie752 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really liked this. It was Henry van Statten, right? Can't wait to read the next in your series.
Silver-moonshine01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh the feels!
badwolvie chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Love this story! I thought that he could be Harold, as in the Master. Oh never mind, I'll search for Master/Rose another day. My favourite parts are, "Built my castle on pillars of salt and sand" that reminded me of Viva La Vida :D. Also "Fuck the turtles" Other parts just made me cry, in a good way that is
lovefromyourginger chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was pretty interesting. I liked it. :)

Molto Bene!