Reviews for Sharing Different Heartbeats
CMC chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Whoa, I teared up. Excellent going so far.
umbrella0326 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Wow - what an agonizing chapter to read...
Nicely written. I really felt like I was in the room with them. That "deal" hurts...
LilDevyl chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
I feel so sorry for both Kurt and David. But i have to agree with Kurt. David can't honestly say that Kurt being with him would be him holding Kurt back. And if he really was in love with Kurt then they should try the long distance thing. At leas that way they both can decide if the relationship is worth it or not.
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
I agree whole heartily with Burt. x3 I like the way you describe him and his relationship with his Kurt's mom. very sweet. :)

Now on to Dave and Kurt. Okay I am sorry but I wanna smack the both of them. They belong together. Anyway great job I am enjoying this so far Keep it up! :D
GayforKurt chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
What do you mean 'if you hated this'? I love this story; I'm just so sad for Dave, though. I, for one, am looking forward to the boys getting together. I know Dave's dad has his perspective but I don't care - Dave needs to be in New York with Kurt. Nuff said! :D
LilDevyl chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
It wasn't that bad. But I hate to see the end of something just starting to begin. Paul, suffocating your kid is the best way for him to just withdraw into himself and never be himself ever again. Keep that in mind.
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
This is awesome why have I not read this sooner? Please update soon! :) I really love it :)
Liam the lemming chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Wow, you're *remarkably* hard on yourself. This was compelling and heartwrenching, and I feel awful for Dave and Kurt.

I'd totally beta this story! I doubt I'd have much to do, mind, since it all looks pretty good from what I can tell. Good characterisation, no jarring spelling or grammar issues... hell yeah, sign me up!
umbrella0326 chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Oh, the anguish of young love in this chapter! Nicely done. I would suggest shortening your paragraphs. 7-8 lines of text one after the other is hard on the eyes. Looking forward to Chapter 10.
superyellow chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Auntie Tana! You did a great job to wake Kurt's feeling up.
Can't wait to see more and more, you can go with your time, please just don't drop this story!
LilDevyl chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Wow. So, Kurt is attracted to Dave. but doesn't want to be if he goes to New York. Man, talk about being stuck between a rock and hard place.
Glyndian chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I love this story! I get to the kiss part and...oh well, I guess we have to wait until the next update. Hope it's not too far away! :-)
mindgameplay chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
oh my gawd!
whereJIJisalive chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
This chapter was kind of amazing. The kiss felt completely right. And with that I mean, it felt realistic that Kurt would do that at that moment. I can't wait to read what happens, but take your time and write as well as you've been writing and we'll have no problems!

Just one question: Aren't you 18 when you finish high school? Because if Dave is 18, then his dad shouldn't be able to decide whether he goes away to college or not. Or can parents legally make decisions for you after you're 18 in America?
LilDevyl chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Oh, man. Cliff hanger! I so hate you right now for that.