Reviews for Mamma Mia
LulyRockerBabe65 chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
As if I need to tell you what a Big Fan of FSOG I am! My favorite character is Mia Grey. I've been looking for Stories about Mia and Ethan and I ran into your story. My FanFic Friend; let me tell you that I love your story. Now one of my big flaws is the fact that I am very impatient, because when I find a good story I can't wait to read it in its entirety. Please don't wait too much to post more of your story, because I think it is amazing. God Bless your talent and may God Bless You always.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
When are u gonna update ?
Anneanastasia chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I've been checking often too... Hope you update. I love this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
No joke... I've been checking for updates daily since June! Please update. This is a great story. Everyone, including me, wants to know what happens next:)) I'm optimistic, so I'll check back again tomorrow:)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Do you think we'll get another update this year? Please continue...Love this story!'
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Any updates soon? We miss you!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
OMG!... What happens next? Anxiously awaiting...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Please please please update! This is THE best story on ff!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Just read all of your story today! I absolutely love it! I hope you will update soon and continue your amazing story!
Foggynights chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Hello...Lelia there u dummies!
Ana.50 chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Love the story, please update :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Please update soon.
pookiebear3 chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
great chapter... can't wait to read about their dinner date!
pookiebear3 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
great story!
vguz04 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Oh i am glad Ethan and Mia are together. And you have me curious about her episode. Cant wait for your next chapter.