Reviews for Mamma Mia
Cwr chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Such a fun story!
vguz04 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I really enjoy this story. Is really good and i am glad you back. And i hope Mia and Ethan work they issues because they so cute. You are amazing.
VRB Mariposa chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Tough chapter for Mia. Everyone writes her to flightly, it's difficult to see her so hurt. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I am so happy you updated I really want to know what her surprise is and I don't remember who cassis is
Please update soon
mleemashburn chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Wow, I don't get it Ethan was a romantic gentlemen the night before then a douche who kisses the girl he says he pretty much hates. Poor Mia, please update soon.
kbelt chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Love this! Please continue this story, it's fantastic!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
where is the next installment? this is great - I love Ethan & Mia!
corrinegiselle chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
So funny that you added that note at the end... Jennifer Love Heweitt is exactly who I thought of as you were describing her red dress
vguz04 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
This story is amazing. Please continue when you can.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
I just started reading this and I love it! I love how you are not rushing into things, but Mia and Ethan are so perfect. That scene on the beach seemed so amazing, I have a huge smile on my face now.

I hope you can find time to update soon, I will be looking forward to it! This is amazing!
guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Please continue I really want to know what mias surprise is for eathan
nikki.cg chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Need an update, please. Miss this story.
kenzieeflynn chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
UPDATEEEEEE
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
I just started reading your story a few hours ago and it's really great. It's good to see how Mia and Ethan's connection played out. Keep up the good work...looking forward to more!
journey4eva chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Awww how sweet! I love this! Please just let them get together or at least kiss! Hope you are planning to update soon!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »