Reviews for Mamma Mia
StephaniePace chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Love love love love this! I was curious as to the relationship with Mia and Ethan. I really am enjoying your take on this!
Aura Opulencia chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I love this chapter. I can't stop grinning. You did good here with the surprise of Ethan. But I'm confused, you wrote that there were awes and giggles when Ethan puts Mia down at the beach. Who were those people? :) Continue writing this story. It's really nice. This story moves away from Christian and Ana to Ethan and Mia. I love how you write. :)
Kikistone chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
I really liked it, it was wayyy short though ;) please update!
Lynne chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
wow talk about your mixed message!
atterbury chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Very sweet, and very romantic! More please
bb-4ever chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
great chapter. glad she stood up to Sara! what is going on with Ethan? does he want her or not? does she want Ethan or Darren? look forward to more soon
godlovesebonie chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Can I just say great. I love the way there so open but close. Soany mixed signals from Ethan. I would had to slap Sara especially after she dug her mails into me. This is gettIng very interesting. Can't wait for next one.
caprincessinco04 chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Oh my gosh! I just loved that's chapter! Ethan is soo sweet!
Cara Sleik chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
I liked it. Romantic but I wonder where it is all going. Is Sara going to be a larger character? I really love this story!
jaym184 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Please give us some more
bb-4ever chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Great chapters all caught up. do her and ethan stand any chance? who will rescue her from sara? Look forward to more soon
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Phew! Maaaaan, that was fun to read...!

MORE please!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Ingenious writing! Gripping from the start and I simply love the way the story follows on...
PLEASE keep it coming!
Lynne chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
This chapter was wonderful. It seemed a little awkward to have Darren there. I guess rich people are used to security. the Sara character added to the interest of the story. I am really enjoying your story.
godlovesebonie chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Great story. Reading it almost thought Darren and Mia would be together. But who knows.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »