Reviews for Mamma Mia
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Love it...
Hjonesc chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Great story, keep up the good work!
nikki.cg chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Love it!
caprincessinco04 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
MORE PLEASE!
ky chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I actually hope Mia ends up dating Ethan and it is Lily that is going on the date with Darren.
Lynne chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
i like that she went out with Darren. Ethan and she are just friends so that's allowed. I think everything on their date tomorrow should go perfectly. But Ethan still will want to be just friends. Then on Darrens date not so great. Mia could ask him about it and it could be a cute moment between them. However, Darren can not date the girl he is guarding. Just some great sexual tension. Who knows... Can't wait to see how you play this all out. Update soon.
mericat chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Darren is lovely polite and gorgeous, but I hope Mia thinks and doen't do anything to jeopardize his job. Hopefully they can be just friends. The family dinner: Kate may overwhelm Mia... Wonder if Elliot will be there ,too. They are inseparable. Good chapter, Mia isn't thinking: she really was leading poor Darren on
mericat chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is one of the most creative and best offshoots of Fifty that I have read. Love Mia using Christian's tactics and then throwing the towel at Ethan. Won't she be in for a surprise when Ana cancels and Ethan's taking her to lunch (and vice versa)
bb-4ever chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Great chapters. poor mr norton, sweet that he shared with moa hos heartbreak. Love the dress shopping she seems so confident in the books, hope to learn more about her. Darren? Not sure he seems sweet but she and ethan are meant to be arent they? Look fiward to more soon
ejenysa chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
That was amazing I couldn't stop smiling the whole date and stuff! :) I really wanna know if things are gonna heat up between them! I mean while I was thinking that could be the reason Ethan and Mia were kinda mad at each other the night Christian went missing in Charlie tango.
lisalilac chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I like where you are taking the story! Ethan will get jealous. I think there is an attraction between Mia and Darren!
anonymous chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Interesting take on her story. Hope u continue.
Lynne chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Well that was unexpected! That chapter really gave Mr. Norton a life other than just Mias sounding board. Such a heart renching story about his past. Your doing such a great job with this story. Please update asap.
jackieshopper chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Good chapter!
atterbury chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Love the Mr. Norton story, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the lovely words.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »