Reviews for Mamma Mia
ejenysa chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
That was amazing ...the diary story really got me there! Can't wait for the next chapter I know it will be amazing ! :)
ejenysa chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Amazing! Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Great chapter! I'm intrigued!
Lynne chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
i really am enjoying this story. You are doing great. I want to know what she took and where they are going. You are making these characters so interesting,love it! Update soon please.
caprincessinco04 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
good chapter! keep going!
Leyah chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I love it and waiting for the next one.
Kikistone chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Ok... I really hope you update this story... I am in need of some fifty shades right now :)
Kikistone chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
bb-4ever chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
loving this fic mia is such a fun person look forward to more soon
atterbury chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Fun and exciting! Always wondered why Ethan was weird about the sibling connection? In the trilogy we never know if they really hooked up...let's see if they do in your story. You have the power now! Can't wait to see. Thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
From: Lynne
We don't hate you. I'm sure with Mias personality to work with you will have them friends and lovers in no time. I wonder who mia will confide in?I wonder if Ethan will date other girls while he and Mia are just friends or even if Mia will date someone else? Will they be jealous of the others relationship? Will it spark the others interest even more? How will each of their family feel about their " friendship" ? There are so many unanswered questions, I'm so excited to see where you take us with your imagination. Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
great great great! I'm excited!
caprincessinco04 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
E-Heart chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Just read chpts 3 & 4 and really enjoying your story! I like how you've created a mini "history" for Mia and Ethan but then you take them back to the place in FSD where they meet Ana for lunch. Nicely done! Can't wait for your next update!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »