Reviews for Not In Our Favor
I just watched the vow, and this fic is about 500x better than the movie! I absolutely love this! You are an amazing author!
Lyssa1999 chapter 32 . 7/15
Ahaha I so called that Finnick was going to propose! Love this story :)
When are you going to update and tell me about there first time together! I have a fever and the only prescription is more P/K smut! Soon! It's been to long
Reader701 chapter 61 . 7/12
I'm really enjoying reading what leads up to theme being together. I like that she admitted to being nervous, too.
Dying for an update
Floyd in the Sky chapter 61 . 7/6
This is AMAZING. Everything. I would favorite it 100 times if I could ;)
felitanjy chapter 61 . 7/4
I love your THG fics! They're all great! Cruel summer, shades of winter and not in our favor are superb! Couldn't wait for the next chapter. Keep writing amazing stuffs will ya? ;)
Please update soon. I love your writing. :)
I loved this story! I've read it twice now and I can't get enough! I especially like Peeta's POV I feel as though I don't read many from his perspective that actually true to character but this most definitely is! Update soon!
supergirl971 chapter 61 . 6/21
J'approuve totalement l'initiative de Katniss parce sur j'aurais fait pareil ! Lol
H√Ęte de voir ce qui se passe chez Peeta
safayi chapter 61 . 6/15
I'm so glad your back
Scrivener50 chapter 61 . 6/15
Great update! I'm really enjoying this story from Peeta's pov.
everlasting1286 chapter 61 . 6/15
I love these chapters showing how it all began :-) The way you write them has such perfect chemistry. I can only imagine how conflicted Peeta would be haha. Thank you for continuing to give us more!
Beauty and Brutality chapter 61 . 6/15