Reviews for Not In Our Favor
THIS IS SO GOOD
thelovelymystery chapter 65 . 8/8
I truly hope you are planning on updating this at some point. It's one of my favourite fanfics and I'd love to see how Finnick reacts to Peeta's big news!
lonelyguyfarhan chapter 13 . 3/18
Good chapter. Your skill as a writer is without doubt amazing.
lonelyguyfarhan chapter 12 . 3/18
I like this story very much... So I'll try to ignore the passive racism with portraying African Americans as workers for white Americans. Particularly rue's mother being the stereotyped black housekeeper.
sweetie21 chapter 28 . 3/14
I gave u a hard time critisizing your another work about K&P's college life, but this is really mind blowing
its a perfect combo of smut and good plot
I re read this story several times
kudos
great job
CosmicCandy01 chapter 1 . 3/9
Forgot to say the way you wrote Finnick and other surrounding characters really stood out. Its a shame that Hazel had to be cast as the villain but it was a nice shock moment when we are used to her being a surrogate mum. To be honest I was still rooting for Rory when he put a hold on the annulment. Everlark forever. Thanks for sharing.
CosmicCandy01 chapter 65 . 3/9
So glad I found your story. I loved the whole story it made me laugh and pouched me and surprised me. It was perfect to get Peeta’s prequels at the end of the story that I never wanted to be over. Beautifully written, expressive and vulnerable. Lovely insight into the struggle with depression. Thanks for sharing.
tannyfran85 chapter 35 . 2/19
If the Hawthornes were just as poor as the Everdeens, how did Mr. Hawthorne buy an entire coal mine that made the family so wealthy? Did they win the lottery? And then Mr. Everdeen only gets made foreman and his family still struggles? Are these details hidden in Katniss’ memory loss and are reasons for severed relationships? Also it was mentioned that Peeta did have surgery a few days after the accident while Katniss was in the coma.
mansts chapter 65 . 9/1/2017
So sweet!
Juststella1 chapter 65 . 7/21/2017
Well, the journey is over.

I absolutely loved reading this story. What a delightful ending - getting that Christmas tree. Thank you for sharing your story. :)
Juststella1 chapter 64 . 7/21/2017
"...for as long as you'll have me."
Juststella1 chapter 63 . 7/21/2017
"No. And...no."
Juststella1 chapter 62 . 7/21/2017
Peeta was being honest. He wants to take things slow. He wants to make sure he isn't a rebound. I'm glad he went after her though.
Juststella1 chapter 61 . 7/21/2017
Good first impression. She wants to go back to your place Peeta. What is a boy to do indeed!?
Juststella1 chapter 60 . 7/21/2017
Italian food and wine. Perfect first date choice.
4,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »