Reviews for Not In Our Favor
Obsessive reader 7 chapter 15 . 8/29
Gosh! I think I've fallen in love with peeta!
Literally my FAVORITE Everlark fic ever! I really hope you continue! I'd love to see how they fall in love! :)
lizzyvb chapter 64 . 8/10
I love this fic. I hope you can finish this part. It's great to read how she fell in love with him the first time.
forevrkat chapter 64 . 7/23
This is fantastic, love reading both their POVs, keep it coming
brandie2007 chapter 64 . 7/19
Awwwww!
PrettyLu chapter 43 . 7/14
I know I'm late on this story but did not want to stop commenting ... this story is just great ! amazing ! each chapter love her as my heart is happy, sad, desperate and all the emotions felt this great story ! Obviously I'll read POV Peeta girl but really have talent and in final pass to be taking out the stories. It's an amazing story ! :)
animefreak03 chapter 64 . 7/10
I really really really love this story. I have read it multiple times already and not once have I reviewed it. SORRY...

Anyways, I love the way that it is paced and the slow-burning starting over relationship between Peeta and Katniss.

I hope to read more from you!
Please Update, I've been dying for it!
Mittyadarsh chapter 64 . 6/7
Please update!
It's getting so interesting..
hstrywlk chapter 64 . 6/6
Took me 3 days but I finally caught up! this is great! the second storyline is proving to be just as enchanting as the first! keep writing and thank you for sharing !
I think I've read this story 5 times already and I just can't get enough of it! I really hope you continue it. This story is fantastic!
Are they drugging Ms. Everdeen?
This is such a good story! By far, one of my top 3 Everlark fanfictions. Absolutely terrific! Please keep updating :)
Guest 52 chapter 64 . 3/29
Great chapter and amazing fic. Liked this additional stuff in Peeta's PoV after the original story. This last chapter should be Ch. 21 not 22 btw for the label at the very beginning ;) Please update soon!
Guest 52 chapter 43 . 3/28
Amazing fic. Loved it! Was confusing on first, just placing it, but after that it was great!
3,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »