Reviews for Not In Our Favor
charlz2606 chapter 63 . 11/16
Any chance you'll tell us about the wedding?
Shanna319 chapter 63 . 11/5
Awe :-) still loving it!
gazpacho14 chapter 63 . 10/26
Loved it!
mansts chapter 63 . 10/25
Loved this chapter! I'm so glad they were able to talk!
Mscallo chapter 63 . 10/22
Good to see this update. It was a good chapter. I so love this story of their lives. Their ups and downs and making it back to one another. Beautiful! Can't wait until the next one- will be sad to see it finish.
Laceface6090 chapter 33 . 10/21
Ahh, I just love this story. I don't know how many times I've read it, I just love this Peeta/Katniss. I'm so happy you've kept it going as long as you have- props to you!
I secretly hope the Peeta POV will include his proposal ( Katniss talked so much about Gales and wondering what Peeta's was like) or even perhaps the wedding/ epilogue... But now I'm just greedy! I think you've done a great job with this story as well as your others:) thank you so much!
Norbert's Mom chapter 63 . 10/19
So glad that Peeta was able to catch up to Katniss and let her know why he stopped things from going too far.
untidytowns chapter 63 . 10/18
It's been ages since I've read this, but I love coming back to it. Peeta is so passionate and nervous. I just love it.
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 63 . 10/17
sounds like Peeta got some work ahead of him! can we get a sequel story following their life after the epilogue?
Tea4e chapter 63 . 10/15
I cannot thank you enough for Peeta's POV. I loved your story from the beginning and love reading it from this POV as well. Thanks again for the update
Reader701 chapter 63 . 10/15
I'm glad she didn't get too far! In pretty sure I know what happens next, if i remember the earlier chapters correctly, but I can't wait to read it! I love her admissions.
carolblue chapter 63 . 10/15
A conversation necessary, to clarify feelings.
uptade soon , I love your fic
AudreyRye chapter 63 . 10/15
I love this story! But the next chapter any be it! Can you do the night where Katniss is at gale's and Peeta calls drunk? I would LOVE to read that scene from his point of view!
Shellibug chapter 63 . 10/15
I'm so glad they have been honest about their long term attraction to each other and what has been happening for Katniss.
I'm looking forward to her coming back to the loft :)
thereadingamy chapter 63 . 10/15
... and when is the next in "up next", I wonder? Hope you continue with the outtakes! Thanks for this.
3,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »