Reviews for Friendship
I'm really happy that you didn't try to play up the romance! It felt more like Fairy Tail than if you had added love into the mix, and this story was sooooo satisfying at the end.

I especially would like to thank you for not making Natsu just be a dumb idiot like a lot of people tend to be. I mean he's not the smartest in the world, but he sure as hell would know when something's wrong.
AnimeLoverNK chapter 1 . 4/3
wow overprotective much?
artistofthemind chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I love Fairy Tail! Especially when they are being protective of Lucy or any ther guild member because they get all fired up.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
"I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong."

I melted. I seriously melted! Ok, maybe not literally but if it was physically possible I would have. The feels! Their friendship is what kept me wanting to know Fairy Tail better and I'm so glad I kept going. Now all I can think of is Nalu!
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Gahhhh, I LOVE YOU, NATSU. THIS IS SO AMAZING! TUT FEELS...
kat5552 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Oh Natsu...defending Lucy's honor. So cute. :) Lol I about died reading about how the guild looked like they would form a lynch mob. Could totally see it. :)
cliffhanger2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Damn... do you think Fairy Tail accepts 'Please Beat Up My Ex For Me For _ jewels' requests?
H.Mango chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is VERY cute I tell you!
The exact type of story I've been looking for, it was straightforward and simple in a good way and just plain 'yessss' material. A nice change of pace for those who are getting tired of all the try hard complicated feelings fics out there. It's short and simple but still shows the vast love for one another in the Fairy Tail family.
I also liked how it was just Natsu who gone to confront the guy, like he was the guild's representative and they trusted him to get the message across, it showed how the guild wasn't dumb enough to have every member go out to meet the guy, although cute and all that, that's just over kill.
Wonderful job all in all!
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I like this a lot because I completely saw this happening given the scenario! Keep up the great work!
lightningflamedragon246 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I like it. Please update soon!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Cute
EmilyAG18 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Poor Lucy. Natsu did what had to be done for her.
Mimichan55 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
awwww that's cute what natsu did for Lucy!
feather flyer chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
It's so cute! :3
VivianaShadow chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Well, he DID promise not to kill him. And he didn't kill him.