Reviews for Never On My Mind
Thank you for your story. Best I’ve read in a while. Did you complete it in your head at least? I hope you did.
Candylover778 chapter 1 . 1/6
Omg!
Lemonmelons chapter 24 . 12/4/2020
Oh no no no - you left this fic! I probably shouldn't feel upset about it at all but somehow I do. Thanks for what you did write down, though. I enjoyed it!
Lemonmelons chapter 23 . 12/4/2020
my question is: does bella really not want to tel edward anything to his face?
Lemonmelons chapter 17 . 12/4/2020
there is a thumb/tongue mixup near the end
Lemonmelons chapter 14 . 12/4/2020
pretty sure that charly would NOT call Bella "swan".

great story! thank you
bkhchica chapter 24 . 10/27/2020
Yeah... I know it’s been a long time, but I’d really love to see this one finished. It’s amazing. I love it!
thespeedfxrce chapter 24 . 10/15/2020
I’m so glad I read this story because it was fantastic but man, of all the places to decide to stop writing... it was this scene. Got me all kinds of fucked up.
thespeedfxrce chapter 18 . 10/15/2020
"Bella!" Alice's voice rang out like a bell, beautiful and clear, but it still sent the birds above fluttering from their trees. Predator.

Incredible detail.
thespeedfxrce chapter 16 . 10/14/2020
I think the Twilight series wouldn’t have caught so much flack if This Bella was what Stephanie had written.
thespeedfxrce chapter 15 . 10/14/2020
Fuuuuuuuck! I just knew it was them. Ugh I hate them. But also, I’m living for the potential - no, inevitable - dramaaaaa
thespeedfxrce chapter 13 . 10/14/2020
I don’t think I’ve mentioned this but I’ve said it once I’ll say it again: Charlie is my favorite book/movie father.
thespeedfxrce chapter 12 . 10/14/2020
Bella repeating the Polly namesake idea was - heart eye emoji to the max.

I love that Linda is just awesome. But I also love that Paul hates her even though he knows she’s awesome. This was a great chapter, I loved meeting Paul’s fam! I can’t believe it’s only been two weeks that they’ve been “together”. It feels like forever! In, like, the absolute best of ways.
thespeedfxrce chapter 11 . 10/14/2020
impressive in sweaters

autocorrect does it again! I love their dynamic so much! Bella and Paul’s but also the packs. A lot of people skip over Kim but I love that you’ve given her a little something here - even in her brief time on the page. Paul recognizing that Jared’s thoughts miss out on some of her personality is 10/10.

I like that Paul and Bella almost have this opportunity to fall in love sort of with and sort of without the imprint.
thespeedfxrce chapter 5 . 10/14/2020
Wow I wonder where Bella would have ended up if people gave a damn in this way for her
2,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »