Reviews for Never On My Mind
SavyGrace chapter 24 . 5/31
This was such a good story and I really love your writing style. I hope you do finish this someday.
Hanikka chapter 8 . 2/5
What a delight it is to read well-written story. I wonder if you are writing your own original stories. I think you should and I would love to read them. You are awesome writer.
Tanja83 chapter 24 . 1/21
I hope you update soon, hope everything is okay in your life. This is a great story, you definitely have a way with words. Please update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2021
The forgetting thing is both frustrating and funny. Kinda like seeing a very drunk person trying to get the key in the door and failing over and over.
Louloute41 chapter 24 . 9/2/2021
Oh mn god, will there be a sequel? I can't stay hungry once again. I really liked your story from France, please tell me if I can have a sequel to the story without shaping it myself
abaker9 chapter 24 . 7/9/2021
Will you ever update? I just found this story this morning and burned right through!
Lullz93 chapter 24 . 6/18/2021
Yay, I'm review 3000! I loved this. I loved this Paul and I just really want to give him a hug. I wish there was more of an ending but at least this left me with the feeling that everything would work out. Thank you for writing this!
Lullz93 chapter 10 . 6/18/2021
My thought was that he only imprinted when she smelled of fear but I haven't double checked that so I'm probably wrong XD
Lullz93 chapter 3 . 6/17/2021
I read hit and run just before this. Ut seems like you have a talent for writing men with shitty attitudes. I love the snark, it's amazing XD
Lullz93 chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Oh I don't like this. I can already feel the heartache...
Sandy2348 chapter 24 . 6/16/2021
This is such a. Good story! I hope we see more soon
GenesisYD chapter 24 . 5/18/2021
Ok. Necesito entender ¿por qué no continuaste esta historia? ESTÁ DEMASIADO ESPECTACULAR, ¿qué pasó?
Luciana Joy chapter 24 . 5/8/2021
I hope you meant what you said about never leaving a fic unfinished. I think this is your best work.
MMTyler chapter 24 . 5/4/2021
It's a shame we never finished the story. I was really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/11/2021
Thank you for your story. Best I’ve read in a while. Did you complete it in your head at least? I hope you did.
2,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »