Reviews for Epilogue of Ib
More than one chapter 5 . 6/1
There is more than one Ib all alone ending are you going to do the others or just leave it at that?
Kassie chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
I cried every time I would read these, every time I replay ib I would read these after your work is still amazing
Sakura chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
This is perfect, oh my gosh I had goosebumps, I would love to play this as an Ib two, I love it still
fabricjumper chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
This is amazing... even though parts of the game make me paranoid... but wow...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHH! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
Alice The Weirdo chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Why did it have to ennnnddddd!? It's so good! Please write about the other endings, PLLLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!
Alice The Weirdo chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Continue this chapter! I want her to save hiiiiiiiiimmmmmmm! PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!
Yin chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Finally there all together again. And now they really will be together forever :3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Eh.
-S
Senka chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
How could you make me suffer like this. How could you? I'm crying now aRE YOU HAPPY? *sobs somemore* It was all the more saddening with the music dammit. It was really nice though.
God, I'm really bad at reviews.
-S
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
I cannot even try to express my love for your Ib fanfictions. Mostly because I cannot write as good as you.

This one and Forgotten Portrait: ReCollection are one of the best Ib fanfictions out there!
starfilled chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Ahh! Your ending epilogues were written really well! Are you going to do on "A Painting's Demise" and "Welcome to the World of Guertena"? I bet they would be just as amazing! :D
The Eternal Forgotten chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
You should continue this story! From this chapter at least.
SlasherVendeta chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I just want to say i really appreciate you writing all of these epilogues to the endings in Ib! They really gave closure. Im kinda obsessing over the story so its nice to have an idea of what happened afterward. Kudos to you btw for the great writing i really loved it..
CandleFire chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
These were all great but I think the forgotten portrait one was the best. The ending opened up the possibility for a whole new story.