Reviews for Epilogue of Ib
OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHH! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
Alice.Never.Knew.Wonderland chapter 5 . 1/25
Why did it have to ennnnddddd!? It's so good! Please write about the other endings, PLLLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!
Alice.Never.Knew.Wonderland chapter 2 . 1/25
Continue this chapter! I want her to save hiiiiiiiiimmmmmmm! PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!
Yin chapter 5 . 1/18
Finally there all together again. And now they really will be together forever :3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Eh.
-S
Senka chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
How could you make me suffer like this. How could you? I'm crying now aRE YOU HAPPY? *sobs somemore* It was all the more saddening with the music dammit. It was really nice though.
God, I'm really bad at reviews.
-S
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
I cannot even try to express my love for your Ib fanfictions. Mostly because I cannot write as good as you.

This one and Forgotten Portrait: ReCollection are one of the best Ib fanfictions out there!
starfilled chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Ahh! Your ending epilogues were written really well! Are you going to do on "A Painting's Demise" and "Welcome to the World of Guertena"? I bet they would be just as amazing! :D
The Eternal Forgotten chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
You should continue this story! From this chapter at least.
SlasherVendeta chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I just want to say i really appreciate you writing all of these epilogues to the endings in Ib! They really gave closure. Im kinda obsessing over the story so its nice to have an idea of what happened afterward. Kudos to you btw for the great writing i really loved it..
CandleFire chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
These were all great but I think the forgotten portrait one was the best. The ending opened up the possibility for a whole new story.
ChoArowen chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Thanks for writing a truly happy ending to these.
I loved the game, but what I wished for the most
was a happier ending, like these. Thanks so much!
Mryhh chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
This..almost made me cry from happiness... THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC IN THE ENTIRE FANFICTION SECTION OF IB! All the chapters!
Children of Light chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Amazing! I loved everything! And little daughter Mary, how sweet!
george chapter 5 . 3/2/2014