Reviews for Disengaged
lilmstran chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
loved it
can't wait to read more
cejsmom chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
I loved this - and although it's not finished I think we know where it was headed. It would have been interesting to see though. I'm glad Edward called her on not asking to help - I wondered about that -although I get where she was coming from before but it would be good if they worked on this together. Thanks for sharing this!
elizabeth bennette chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Another great story. Update?
RobinBrooks chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Awwww... I just read Chapter 6. I wasn't crazy about it...but LOVED the other chapters. Was REALLY looking forward to chapter 7. Hope you finish soon. Thanks :)
kmfroggi chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I think stuff like this happens in relationships, it's sad but I'm glad they are trying to work it out. Great lil story!
Ophelia85 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Just found this and it's really good! Please continue it!
Caro09 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This is really good!
grabadietcoke chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
This is really good, complicated like their emotions are. Wanting to be together but realizing there are so many things to work through on both sides.
twilightfictionfan chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
I love this story! I wish you could update every week!
melisa79 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
This is a great story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
kikirev chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
This is so good...just found it. You've made it so realistic and yet it is not dragging. I especially love how you've been able to represent both of their perpectives in such a balanced way. Particularly Edward. He's not just shown as a workaholic but you let us see what he's working toward, the pressures and specifics involved in his work. It's refreshing. And Bella as well. Her hurts and her failures, such as never asking how she could help him. Very well done!
HopeStreet chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
That's certainly a way to have a much needed conversation! :)

Edward did bring up some good points. I put in a lot of hours when my husband started his business, helping out as cashier, salesperson and stockperson on weekends and after work. I'm kinda a workaholic too, so maybe my situation is not like Bella's. But Edward, like my ex, seem to believe that no one but themselves can do the job right, instead of hiring others and letting go and trusting others to do their job.
OcSickGirl chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
I am proud of him for sticking up fir himself instead of taking all the blame. He made a lot of good points. While I don't think she needed to be living out of boxes, I can see how her special touches in her new place would upset him. Those were probably the things she did in their home.

I think was good that they faced it together, it was a necessary evil and hey they got some sexy times out of it...lol

Great chapter! :)
tania19 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Thank you so much!
Veronique24 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
That was bound to happen at one point!
Love your update.