Reviews for Poisonous Gold
Angel yao chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I'm so glad there's a sequel! What happened to Bruce?
diablica33383 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Oh Interesting... I like this fic :-) I can't wait for update!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Please update this soon! It's amazing :D
GreenLoki chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Oh, goodness! I cannot wait to see what happens next! Brilliant job! I'm so glad you were able to get a bit of inspiration back for this. Hope you update soon!
Firewolf27 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
That was amazing! Great work! Can't wait until the next chapter! :)
In chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Pls continue!
Tasaday chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Pls continue! It's a great story!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
so... what the freaking heck just happened? Is curious... This is perplexing
GreenLoki chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Okay, I know I'm a horrible person for not reviewing any of "Faith in the Deceiver," but I'm just ... I have so many feels going through me right now. This is all crazy! Where is Tony! What's going on with Casimir! What's up with power surge! What's wrong with Loki! Those are the questions that are currently driving me mad. I'm also overwhelmed with how much I LOVE this Loki right now. He's just so awesome! He's practically Tony! And that's another thing! My heart hurts! Loki isn't really recovering over what happened! He's just pushing it all aside. MY. HEART. HURTS. I feel crazy weird, but I'm seriously freaking out. What is going on! I'm just losing my mind! Please update soon! PLEASE!
lokifan1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Yay! Love this story! Please let Tony come back to his love! and I hope you let them have another baby! I want a happy ending! Sorry for being so greedy! :) I just love happy endings
Firewolf27 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Woah, cool! I can't wait for the next chapter! I love your fics!
Soul Eater Meow chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Omg. Your other story was amazing, and I can just tell this one is gonna be even better ;)
Tony needs to come back, though. I don't know who has the red eyes (I hope it's somehow Tony!) but I certainly hope it's not Casmir! Or if it is, Casmir could attack Loki and Tony would walk in and destroy him :)
Anyway, THESE FEELS! Aaahhhhhbblllaaarrrrgggggghh. Please Please Update Very Soon.
With lots of love, Soul Eater Meow
Mouse Kaiser chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Yay! Sequel! I can't wait to read more. Lolz, Loki is officially a tech-work-aholic seeing from this first chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Omg! Yes a sequel! I can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Yess! I've been waiting for this! Thank you!