Reviews for Shutting Up The God Of Lies
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
"Grinning like a cat in the cream, with added canary" has got to be one of the best visuals for Tony Stark, hell for ANYONE, I've ever read. Brilliant, absolutely BRILLIANT!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Hehehe. This is absolutely /hilarious/. I can't even- hehehehe.

Too funny; I loved it.

-Jesters of the Moon
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Of course. It's loki, the only one, who wants some of his own, and mindless of the fact that he has just had it used against him.

Love it!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This was awesome, thanks for writing it! Yet another thing to add to the list of what duct tape is good for :)
kitkat2001 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was really funny, thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I consulted with a friend about Loki with duct tape. We have surmised he'd make things that would break our sanity and maybe contain Thanos for an hour, and send the footage of it all to MythBusters.

(MB did, after all create a working sailboat from duct tape..)
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
There will be no Loki w/duct tape plot bunnies. *repeat ad infinium* If there are, I am blaming you.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
of course Loki would find a way to come out on top!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh my gosh. hahahah! Totally original. Love it!
I totally thought it was the muzzle they put on Loki and then Bruce says Duct Tape. I think my dad looked at me weird when I started laugh :) Too perfect.
Cregga
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh God! I Did NOT Expect It To Be Duct Tape. I Fucking Laughed My Ass Off For Nearly 5 Minutes When I Read That. XD
sudoku chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great idea Bruce! Your oneshots are hilarious!
Ithil Aerlinn chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I just love your one-shots, they are so original and witty :)
delusionalDaydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That line about the duct tape advertisement. Yes. Just... yes. Perfect. And is it weird that I want fanart of this? It is? Well... Definite favourite!
DoujinGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awesome!

Though I'm sure Loki'd get it off, but you know.
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I can see it now "God uses duct tape to take over World" I love it lol you had me crying I was laughing so hard!