Reviews for Alls Fair In Love And War
Tophfaith chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Taiyo: Oh no! I thought I was captured, so I'm in whichever dungeon Bubbles is going into now, right? Grrrr I HATE that Queen. If she tried to place poison in my food, I'm neva going to eat that food, or that, or that, or that... Oh, that one! sniffs naw, that one has poison as well...

Nice to see you updating _
Someone otta save Bubbles and before THAT one dawn, or she's history 0.O pweeees update soon! I wana see what happens next.

This review is to support this fellow author to continue the fanfic
ReaperNinjaGirl976 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
HOLY MOTHEREFFIN PEWDIEPIE! WHAT DID I DO? HAHAH I HOPE I GOT HER GOOD!
oOAngelwithaBrokenHaloOo chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Oooooooh shit! Poor bubs hope they find her soon... Great story!
CelttyThat chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Whoa! Homestuck ! I'll never stop reading it
)-(
Tophfaith chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
I can help you if you need it. You may not have the time to type it but I do. Just give me a short summary of what the chapter is, and I will elaborate it. I will somehow send it to you and you post it. You are free to ask me any time to help you out.
oOAngelwithaBrokenHaloOo chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
OH HELL NAW! Y U STOP THTS MEAN DUDE! Anywhooo love both storys better update soon or ill get my friend to stalk you in your sleep!
Chishi Neko chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
What. What happend? This is unbeariable! I need, well want, to know what in the widest of worlds happendd. :'(
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Here for you!

Name: Yugao (Means moonflower!)
Age: 15

Appearance: Short spiky black hair with silver(As in SILVER NOT GREY) highlights and tips pulled into a high ponytail that resembles Shikamaru’s hair from Naruto(but isn’t as pineapple-looking), side bangs that cover her right eye, dark green eyes with cat pupil, pale skin, large pink lips, natural sharp fangs, 3 whisker marks on cheeks, claws, curvy voluptuous body, large c-cups, tattoos: half moon half sun on right side of neck in black, "Maketo" over heart in red and black, and "Family comes first" in Japanese going down her right arm in black and silver.

Outfit: On the norm she wears a leather jacket over a white muscle shirt, a dark grey yin-yang tie, matching yin-yang gloves; black jeans, black and white high-tops, and a half moon half sun necklace.
On the job: a dark grey tube-top/fishnet shirt the fishnet is the neckline and sleeves, with half moon half sun (symbol) on the front, black shorts, white belt hanging sideways with the symbol as a buckle, black and white leggings, black knee high combat boots, baggy slip on sleeves that cover her hands, spiky cat collar with yin-yang tag. (She can transform into the outfit without having to change and can summon weapons) she likes to fight with Rivarii since they get along so well, and because she is one of the top fighters next to Rivarii and Riviin.

Yugao is half cat half human. she could take on a human appearance but when provoked or fighting she can transform into ay big cat or take on half of the appearance: Her green eyes turn yellow and orange and turn to slits, Her hair bristles wildly, her whiskers are more defined, her claws grow, her fangs grow larger, she growls like a cat and hisses like a snake, and she fights wildly.

Weapons: She can use any weapons but her favorite is her sword she named Neko. Neko is like Inuyasha's sword, it is small when she puts it away but when she pulls it out its freaking huge. Neko can turn into two swords and is alive. Neko is connected to Yugao by power and talks to her often. Yugao's power is the strongest of her kind and Neko seeks a wielder with power but a good heart as well. She loves the kindness and care Yugao has. Sometimes Yugao depends on connecting with her brother's spirit and he and she work together in the same body.
Neko: Pure white blade with an etching of a yin-yang on one side and the half moon half sun symbol the other, fur on the bottom and the handle is black as night.

Personality: Yugao is serious when the time calls for it, but she is very silly and random most of the time but also sarcastic. Do not get her angry she be scary as hell! She very grumpy and rude when she is forcefully woken up and she wakes up violently. She doesn't take crap from anybody and does what she believe is right. She smart and depends on her instincts to guide her. She can speak to the dead! She has random conversations with her brother Maketo who died protecting her, and always takes his advice and listens to his points of views. Everyone can see him but only Yugao can talk to him.
she likes candy and sweets, napping, training, eating, free-running, sushi, climbing tall things, burning random stuff, playing bass guitar, metal/rock music, playing with balls of yarn(when no ones looking), talking to Maketo, and fighting.
She hates thunder, rude people, snobs, dresses/skirts/pink/frilly things, when people make fun of her because of her personality, when people poke her sides (she is very ticklish), when people call her cute/adorable/kitty cat/kitten ECT. Stupid people asking stupid questions, or when people try to bother her on purpose.

Back-story: she and her brothers race was wiped out by the bad bloods when she was five and only her brother and mother and she lived. Her mother died trying to give birth but she and the baby died, her dad was killed in the bad blood raid and her brother died protecting her from bad blood guards when she turned seven. she then met Rivarii and proceeded to work for the ruffs.

Maketo: tall, pale, muscular, yellow eyes with cat pupil, sharp features, long spiky black hair with sliver highlights, and small scar on his forehead. Died at 11 but aged to 18.
Maketo is strong willed and wise, but his ego can get the best of him at times. He is smart, kind, protective, and caring, but he will assert his authority if he needs to. He wears random outfits but he dresses like a bad boy.
Tophfaith chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
What?! No! Yoou haave to post the chapter soon!
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Oh no! Bubbles is going to be executed! Great chapter! Cx
Chishi Neko chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Cool! Sorry, I would've replied to your other chapters but I was grounded. I love
this chapter and the previous two as well. :)
GabrielHyungnim chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Name : Gabriel

Age : 15

Appearance : have a raven black hair with a hint of brown and red on his bangs, he's a Vampire a great knight and loyal to his kings (he actualy is the Demon Prince see my profile pic?) he wears a Black Necklace that have a picture of a Navy Blue Flame he wears a black T-shirt and a black baggy jeans his eyes are Blood red have a pair of fangs he's very kind.

species : Vampire (but somehow titled as the Demon Prince)

Weapon : his weapos is a Bloody red sword with a carving of a puma and a bow and navy blue arrow he uses Dark spels and control Flames and change them into a Blue Flame (more powerfull than the other flame)

He's on the Vampire King's side

Me: :P Keep it up
DazzlingDiamond21 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Name: Amber Leigh

Age: 14

Appearance: imgres?qanimegirlwithblondhair&um1&hlen&safeactive&biw990&bih605&tbmisch&tbnid-up-aju19A1KOM:& group/HIIS_Family&docidoP-f2pAubSLDKM& . /i/spire2/ddd8f84ba6d09488fc8d52d8e1c4 28721240390252_ &w640&h480&einsmTUNSODO_H0AHv3ICQAg&zoom1&iacthc&vpx497&vpy153&dur204&hovh194&hovw259&tx111&ty66&sig117875786563504537705&page1&tbnh141&tbnw185&start0&ndsp14&ved1t:429,i:73

Species: Half vamp Half water spirit