Reviews for Fight 'til the End
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Really wish there was a next chapter but I know it’s been 6 years since you last updated it I girl can still dream
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Abouslately love this story not going to lie This is my favourite fanfiction on Brandon and Stella honestly love the plot and everything
countrygirl27 chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
i loved this story. i almost cried a few times near the end. poor brandon being forced because of a spell to kill his love. that really sucks. im just glad he was able to break out of the spell before he killed stella cuz that would suck plus than the winx would kill him.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
best story ever!
Dreaming Souls chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Love it so much make something different next time just saying its not like I hate I actually loveeee it!
koolcat chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
OMG I LOVED IT!
Swimmy chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Omg! Do you like Michael Phelps? I had to write a paper on my hero and I choose him! He is so awesome! If you havn't gotten the hint I am a year round swimmer. I also happen to love winx club. I, like, totally loved your story. If you live in Baton Rouge, LA, than make a Musa and Riven story called " Mabey life isn't so bad after all" about Musa and Riven living in an orphanage together, then falling in love. That was my story idea, but my mom thinks that I will be putting my self in danger if I get an account on this site. Just make sure to put that you got some help from Swimmy! )
garcia113 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
amazing story!
SxB chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Love it! Hope you write more stories! You're my favorite author on here xx
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Musa and riven are just too cute
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Awesome, awesome ending:)! You did a great job! I loved this story
forevertothend chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
YAYAYAYYYY. it's the enddd. this was great. loved this story3
ShiningSunray chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
That was the perfect ending. Definetely. I'm glad there's going to be more from you! I can't wait.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Please update this story! I'm addicted!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »