Reviews for Good Feet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This really brings home how BAMF Lin is, but also how much she is really Tophs daughter - not just with the foot motif, but also with the same undeniable strength to face a rockalanche head on and not flinch.
seidh chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Lin is such a bad ass - this characterization is spot on.
austheke chapter 1 . 11/8/2012

Okay, it is my personal stance that, in a universe of really, really badass women (Toph, Katara, Korra, holy crap), Lin occupies a level all her own. Like... the woman is the very definition of badass. I sniffled when she lost her bending. And I leaped out of my bed and crowed when she got it back. So... boy, this is fantastic. This is great characterization, which is really the first priority of fanfiction. Well done!
Alaburn chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Loved that last line! she is so awesome :)
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Why yes, Lin Bei Fong has indeed taken Extra Levels in Badass with this fic. Well done!
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You know, I think Lin is my favorite character from Legend of Korra and you captured her quite well. Especially the part about stomping, as no daughter of Toph's would let anything get in her way.
Secret River Fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012

I love this so much. I love how Lin was beaten but not broken and able to seal away her grief until she can devise an escape. It's always great to see benders can defend themselves without their element and I love how she's prideful, but not so much that she can't pretend to get away.

Please keep writing, this was good stuff.
flying.bicycle chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Augghhhh so good, so sad, so badass!

You are a highly talented person.
Aysha chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love it.
TheWorldSmith chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I had my doubts. You're summary came off as a bit over confident in your own work, but it was a really good fic.