Reviews for Howling
apples789 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
i like d your story. but i ship jane and billy. your a good writter. keep writting. im glad you found a couple to ship o the show.
seddieluv4ever chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ok seriously? You just stop like that without so much as an EPILOUGE?! How dare you! Lol...jk...but seriously another chap or EPILOUGE would be nice! :) if you don't realize by the end of this long review I ABSOLUTELY loved your story! ;D
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oooh, nice ending! I hope you continue this!
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ugh, that was heartbreaking... I'm a hardcore BillyXJane shipper.
eatbreathewrite220 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was amazing! Quite poignant indeed. :) I love love love JBD and was happily surprised at how much I enjoyed your piece. Please check out my JBD fanfic too! (I just posted my first one!) Thanks and keep writing!
Ana chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
YES! Howl? Florence & the Machine. I love it.
And this was beautifully written. Very well done. Heartbreaking and beautiful. 3
emptyeyes09 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Love this story. For so many reasons. One of which is the song. One of my favorite on the album. Right up there with Drumming Song and Cosmic Love. Anyways I really do hope you keep going with this... someday.
Hufflelove412 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very good! Kind of sad, but I LOVED the end...especially the quote. Very cool. I would LOVE for you expand on this.
Shelby21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
wow, loved the mention of Florence lyrics! loved her in concert!
StonerShyla chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Damn! This was extremely well written, and the plot was amazing. I really hope you continue this. :P
Isabellag08 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is so heartbreaking. I'd love it if you would continue. It's extremely well-written and oh, the agony. My heart. I wouldn't even be able to fathom if this actually did happen.
Lissiepoo chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Guh! That was gorgeous but painful to read. My heart is now broken.