Reviews for Prey
2pitalybrothers chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
oh my gosh i felt like i was watching a movie i loved this XD
Hanako-chan97 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
This story was awesome X3 it was cute and filled with action but I want to read the sequel! :S if you already posted the sequel I can't find it :'( and if you haven't please do so soon X'S this story was so good I want to read more! :3 pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
(gosh I get so childish when it comes to fanfiction XD specially when it comes to hetalia XD)
Ps:(if you've already read this before then we have very similar taste) would someone please read my fanfiction? I know I must sound/look like all I want is to promote my fanfic but it's not true. I do want people to read my fanfic but just because I want to finish it and I get discouraged when I realize/feel that I'm not needed and just drop it right there(I sounded really selfish -_-U but its true I want to continue writing it) if someone could please read my fanfic and leave a review even if its a bad one I would be really grateful and if you don't want to read it but want someone to read yours I will gladly do it and I would also like to recommend one fanfic(not mine he/she was the first person to review on my fanfic and I wanted to see what hers/his were like but fell in love with one specific one) called "painters of the afterlife" it's really good! :3 so if you wouldn't mind I would love for you to read mine called "I can see your smile" (ignore "weird circumstances" if You want I'm not really proud of it -_-U) it's a gerita and there are some hints of spamano, I might add some more couples in but for now those are the only ones. So please read mine and if not at least let me read yours :3
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Amy chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
I actually hate GerIta, but you made it my OTP 3 wonderful story
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Beautiful. That's all I'm saying on the subject. The best GerIta story I've ever read right next to I Am HOPE. And trust me, if this story is as good as that masterpiece, you my friend have one hell of a wonderful story!
scarletskies123 chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
The ending was so sweet, I actually went "Aw" But the last couple lines makes me wonder if there's a sequel to this.
CaffeinatedKitty chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Aah, it's so cute and fluffy I'm going to get cavities. :D 3
hetalialuvr chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
SO MUCH BETTER THAN TWILIGHT! omg i read this a long time ago when this was only 9 chapters, now i come back and find 13! This is the best vampire story ever! And usually vampire arent my thing XD keep writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
... why?
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
I love reading and rereading this story you made.
HSE chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
WOW. I've just finished reading the whole story. AND going to read the sequel one. There's only a word for this: AWESOME.
ASCshadowdragon chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Vampchick2010 chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
this is awesome. i can't wait to read the sequel. such a perfect ending for these two.
Lady-Pyrien chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
I loved this XD so much! off to read the sequel :D
Spainbow Dash chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
*too lazy to log in*

So, does Gilly get a Canadian vampire? Or werewolf? Mermaid? Hell, faerie?