Reviews for Ties
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Mr. Bleak was right. Lucy lost any right to be just a normal mundane life as soon as she signed that contract. She was bound to the mad scientist community from then on.

And the manga left so many unanswered questions and loose ends, these kinds of fanfics are almost NEEDED.

I imagine after the engineers, I imagine Lucy is happy to just have non-psychotic teachers, but at the same time they must seem so slow to her (along with pretty much everyone around her).
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
LOVE IT!
99Roosters chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Are you going to do more chapters? Or more like this?
JingleBelleRock chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was amazing! I would love to hear more about the lives of these two! You should do a more! I loved it!
StarSpangledRobotLover chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I think it's cool. :) And cute, and I love the LucyXClaude pairing and all. :)
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aaah, that's sweet. X3 I wondered what might've happened if Lucy left, never imagined this was it. (I love that Claude transferred. Fics concerning those two...the best.)

The way you dealt with Claude's stinger was really quite clever. I'd have just written something where Miss Notch removed it, but yours might actually be better. :D

Thanks for writing
Lyuze chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i love Hollow Feilds
Black Laced Minx chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
CUTE! I lovw how they still were in the same school no matter what!

I do wish Meg was in this story because it would be sweet if she did dot over her baby brother.

LucuXClaude fan out, PEACE!
JaxFanFictionversion chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is awesome! I never even made it to this alternate concept! The only concept I came across and wrote was if Lucy was turned into a Windmill Kid!

Great job my friend!