Reviews for Limbo
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow-I am blown away and breathless from reading this. It absolutely sounded like Collins wrote this. All the Peeta/Katniss scenes, real or not real-I absolutely loved it. Well done!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
One of the more realistic role-reversals. Sometimes people write this concept w/o any idea of how to handle the drama and instead end up subsituting melodrama instead, or misplaced excessive angst.

We can feel Katniss's disorientation, and sense other people's feelings by the things she perceives (even if she can't understand them), as she has always been observant (though niave as to motivations and the reasons for other people's emotions). Very well done.

It felt more like a chapter though, and though it ended in a makes-sense-able place, I wanted to see more. That largely comes, I think, from knowing we can't trust Coin, and wanting to know if Katniss and Peeta were safe from her afterwards.
amythisrs chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
If only the actual Mockingjay went like this. I love it. Finnick and Annie are together, and Katniss and Peeta and everything is okay. Everything is wonderful. And I don't feel as sad. In a good way.
Yodes chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Really really liked this.
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I definitely like this spin. The idea of them doing to Katniss what happened to Peeta bc Haymitch actually followed what she said. Crazy! Poor Peeta was all heartbroken over her fear. I imagine that part would be more difficult for him than it was for her
alicefan32 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
great
lmbjer chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow...just wow...! Such great characterization and what an awesome concept! Very nicely done.
RogueNLogan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was extremely well done. So glad you gave into peer pressure and wrote it for us to enjoy. Heehee. You nailed the character 'voices'. Great job!
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I LOVE BEING AN INSTIGATOR.

I'm so fucking proud of you for writing this. You were flaily and happy while writing it, too, and that makes ME happy.

The pains in her arm and side are gone, and only a thin, pink scar remains of the wound Johanna carved into her flesh.

Maybe they want her to look pretty at her execution after all.

This is all it took for me to know that you NAILED Katniss' character and the way she thinks. This is just so Katniss.

Snow emerges from his corner, leans in close, and the smell of the rose pinned in his lapel brings her lunch up. "Soon, I'm going to drop you right into the lion's den, and we'll see what becomes of our little mockingjay."

Fucking Snow. :( You nailed him, too.

I'd also like to say that the role-reversal was key. It threw me for a loop for a minute, and then I was all "ZOMGSHE'SAGENIUS!"

"What can I say?" Finnick smirks, but his heart isn't in it. "I've got experience with crazy girls."

Finnick. Flove. Even if he did use Katniss in a way, everyone used everyone in the games, somehow. And it's like this crazy bit of innocence that does stick with Katniss fails to realize that.

"Do you understand that that boy loves you?" Haymitch asks in that condescending way of his. She finds it comforting, that someone around here is treating her just the same as they always have.

This was so ow for a minute or twenty. Oh, Haymitch.

Peeta sets the knife on the table and backs away, hands up. "I wanted to bring your bow, but they had some concerns about arming you with projectiles."

I LOL'd. Oh, Peeta. I love him SFM.

Annie having to be talked down... in my head, it was kind of hilarious. LMAO

The end? Was fitting and perfect and I loved it. Proud of you, bb.
Rhythm and Blues chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was really quite beautiful. Without a doubt the best role-reversal fic I have ever read.
sweeneyanne chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Absolutely took my breath away. Stunning. The pure Becky-angst I live for.

Well done BB. I loved every word. Thank you writing it.
IzPerplexing chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm so ridiculously proud of you and this story. I know how hard you worked on it, and I am so happy to see it turned out so awesome, as I knew it would.

I knew you had an inner darkness (grasps it) and it shows beautifully in this. The emotions, the descriptions, the whole fucking feel of it just takes my breath away.

You rocked this, bb. Doesn't matter what anyone else things, because this fic was something you wanted to do and something you were extremely happy with. That's all that matters.

FLOVE YOU HARECORE!