Reviews for Little Hell
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I not really agree with the "parading boyfriends' line ...
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is so good! And it's so accurate, too. There are times watching this past season where- much as I love her- I get so frustrated with Kate because, dang it, why can't she just relax and trust him and stop running for once, but this whole thing is so right. It's really not her fault- it's just that she has so much to run from, and it's all she's ever know. Okay, sorry for turning my review into a rant. My point was that you did a really good job, especially with Kate's character, in writing this. Great work!
kadence909533 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Good God you write really REALLY well. In the immortal words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I got to say 'bout that." Please keep up the incredible work.

P.S.: Thanks for making the last hour of work go by so quickly. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
oh, my heart hurts
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ohhh, this is a heartbreaker... communication can be such a bitch
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow, this was written so well! My heart was breaking for both of them as I was reading.
Tulips77720 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow. Awesome. I loved reading it. One small request though. Could you please write one more chapter where the two of them make up? Cause that would be awesome. Take care. :)
MelanieAtkins chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Will there be more? I hope so! I want to know what happens next.
DetBeckett chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I've always thought this song would suit them well. Great story!
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Beautiful and realistic. I can see something like this coming about mid-season 5, or even slightly earlier.

I loved reading Kate's thought process and the way she views herself in relationships. It's scarily similar to the way I think. Which worries me slightly. Lol. But so like her.

I loved it.
Cherries41319 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Beautiful Just Beautiful - Please If You Can Write More :) xR
uwprincess chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was good...I think very true to character.
The Writer's Muse chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved it. That was deep and beautiful. I could see that actually happening. It would be nice if it did.
Habita chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved it! Thanks for sharing! :-)
DetectiveBen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
that was deep I could see a scene like this on Castle I actually pictured it while reading.