Reviews for Baby Steps
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Anyone who says Asami does not have strength is clearly missing vision and too many brain cells
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
It's a shame you don't write much anymore, your Korrasami stuff is really good.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awwww
Bananafana Liya chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
ffffffffdlfhrkejgnqadjkfhg I stumbled on your tumblr which linked me here. The way you write Asami's thoughts nnf. The way you manage to slip in the Korrasami in the middle of a serious situation and encompass all her thoughts of love and confusion at the same time is so incredibly well done.
Rinforzando chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ah! A Hiroshi fic with Korrasami on the side? Awesome.

The paragraph in the beginning describing the hospital setting is perfect, especially with its comparison to the battleground outside; it adds another dimension to Asami's conflicted feelings-she's hurt but still willing to stick by with her one and only family in unpleasant conditions, even though he betrays her. I also love the attention you give to each aspect in your piece-the confusion and anger, the comfort and tiny moment of solace. This is certainly a gem, and I'm glad you shared this. Thank you for writing!
Sirius chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
What a beautiful story you have here. I greatly enjoyed reading it; thank you for taking the time to write it, because it was truly wonderful.

First of all, the Korrasami is amazing. I ship those two with an entire armada, so it was a pleasant surprise of sorts to see it pulled off so well. I always saw Korra as the type to radiate strength in that relationship and while Asami can no doubt hold her own, I do like to see them have a dependency on one another.

Secondly, I think you captured both of their characters quite well. I smiled at the "'Don't.' she barks, and they both flinch at the way the word erupts from her mouth" because it captured another trait of Asami's personality. She's sweet, but we also know that she does not take crap from anyone, and you showed that quite well.

Your writing is also very fluid, which I both appreciate and admire. Your choice of adjectives and verb description is not typical, nor is it boring. That attention to detail is what gives this fic a glow, in my opinion, and coupled with the above mentioned is the makings of something beautiful.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this fic. Your effort is greatly appreciated!

-Sirius