Reviews for Taken
CanzetYote chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Poor Dakota. Every time I read the part where she cries, I fantasize licking that tear slipping down her muzzle with my tongue and gazing into her beautiful aquamarine eyes.

BTW, how does Dakota feel about having her tears licked/kissed from her muzzle?
Species Unknown chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
XD ahh...always fun when you show someone up
Species Unknown chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
huh. lol. PROPAGANDA!
it's.me.AC chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter... But... OF COURSE THIS IS PROPAGANDA! WHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE?
Species Unknown chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
hmm...well can't wait to see some eggomainac's robots get their butts kicked.
it's.me.AC chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
EEEEEEEEEE! It's coming!
Species Unknown chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
i hope that got him in the eye.
Species Unknown chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
OH! this sounds MUCH better than your original story!
it's.me.AC chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Cliffhanger! But an amazing chapter nonetheless.
Species Unknown chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
redoing the first chapter?
1Past and Present1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
What did I tell you about single paragraph entries? In the future, stop doing this.
Species Unknown chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
INTERESTING. LETS SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT...
Queen Jane Approx chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I could copy and paste virtually any negative review I've ever left and apply every single point made in each of those to this story. The grammar is horrendous, the plot is nonexistent, the characters are inconsistent, idiotic announcements such as "Cora will appear in a variety of fan fictions" are made (and, really, let's see a show of hands for who cares) in HARDCORE BOLD TEXT, and ridiculous disclaimers of ownership to Sonic characters are included for no good reason. Ladies and gentlemen, look no further than the description. The failed attempt at syntactical repetition ("normal girl,normal life,not so ordinary adventure,") should about summarize what to expect throughout. Apologies are also made for the fic's "mild violence." Again, I ask, who cares?

If naysayers and apologists would prefer detail, I give exhibit A: "My name is Cora Catcher." Already, the piece is a journal more than an actual story. I would gamble with good odds that the author has a "best friend Dakota!" or something painfully similar. Character projections are never healthy. As expected, the character of Cora is simply a bland cutout onto which the author can project herself. There is absolutely no depth of character to behold.

The author repeatedly - as seen in the description - seem to forget the space bar. What is "repeatedly," you ask? Well, don't take my broad generalization for it - exhibits B through F: "adventure,join," "Dakota!Rated," "AW,darn," "Dakota,I," "Cora,why."

That last exhibit about sums up this critic's feelings on the entire piece: Cora,why.

At least the author knows where the "bold" button is.
it's.me.AC chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
YAY! NEW STORY! DO YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ?