Reviews for Coming to Terms
Chaos Invoker chapter 62 . 3/27
Awesome, you're still alive and kicking. I've been waiting a while for this.

For what it's worth, there's at least one upside to the long wait between this update and the last - it really helps underscore the 'slow motion trainwreck' deal with Yumi and Ueda. For a minute I was starting to think you might just deviate from canon over there (for my part, I'd always wondered why on earth they didn't just go with the data transfer - it WAS a last resort option), though still I knew better. Not that knowing what's coming will make it sting any less when we do get to that point, but there you go.

Waiting for the next one :)
Shark Byte chapter 62 . 3/21
That was some serious detail, especially compared to what Mr. Ueda let on in the anime/manga. Good bit about Yumi listening to people's voices as she slowly regained consciousness BTW, kind of like a human coming out of the anesthesia..

The part about the clean-room conditions looks extreme on the surface... until I remember what happens to circuits when they get dirty. Once repaired a PC belonging to a chain-smoker. Thick sticky layer of tobacco-tar and dust all over everything inside, blocking all the cooling air. The PC basically had the equivalent of something like Brown Lung, and I wonder if the Chobits-world persocoms are susceptible...?

Anyway, good chapter, and I... well, I guess I already know what happens to Yumi... look forward to seeing what Rika ends up doing. (Wonder how long after Yumi's demise the OTHER Yumi shows up at the bakery?)
25Dragonfly chapter 62 . 3/20
Wow, that entire process, especially the part where Minako had to witness her firend being completely disassembled seems super stressful! Props to her and the rest.

As usual, excellent chapter. Don't worry about the time it took, everyone gets busy (god knows I do).

I'll check out the crossover you have mentioned, it seems interesting.

BTW, I finally finished writing the prologue of the re-write of IWTLY, it shouldn't be long until I post it.

I'm looking forwards to the next chapter!
DbC chapter 62 . 3/19
But it was a result that almost every reader had been expecting.
Lunar Delta chapter 62 . 3/19
Wow, this was a good one. It actually made me feel very uncomfortable, the description of Yumi's disassembly, her tense emotional state and the emotional states of her lover and their friends, the crushing diagnosis at the end. I especially like the description "tableau of horror"; it was very apt and effective. It would be sad enough by itself, but already knowing how she dies... ugh. It actually made me cry a little just thinking about it. She was a good person who went WAY before her time. The fact that she is fictional doesn't make it any less sad or unfortunate.
DOOMEDbyCanon chapter 62 . 3/17
Yay!
I love your story so far. Can't wait to see what happens with saturo and his com( forgot her name), hope you update soon. Keep it up.
windows98 chapter 61 . 12/17/2016
I don't really write many reviews but i'm glad that we'll get to see more of Rika and Satour realationship. hopefully it goes well.
Shark Byte chapter 61 . 11/30/2016
Well, that was interesting. It reminds me of the ultra-clean-room from a documentary about computer-chip manufacturing. If as implied in the anime Ueda took her to multiple places, it must've really cost a fortune. Quite a bit more extreme than what I had imagined from watching the anime.

Ah, will Miki ever really change? Actually, I've seen (on TV) rich people treating their staff like that.

Some aspect of Rika's plot seems to remind me of 'harem' anime, where the perverted guy who can't get a date to save his life somehow turns into a guy several girls want. Looking forward to seeing how her situation turns out.
Chaos Invoker chapter 61 . 11/29/2016
The mood whiplash, man. The mood whiplash.

Anyway..

1) I love the Rika/Satoru subplot, I swear. Boy has girl with her all the time. Boy's somewhat of a jerk and a pervert, but girl grows fond of him anyway. Boy meets another girl, girl #1 gets jelly. Boy meets yet another girl, and, well..

2) Amethyst's finally recovering, which is a welcome breath of fresh air considering all the gloom and doom in the recent updates. Not that that gloom wasn't called for, but it's nice to have a positive development amid all the sad things going on. And I bet our boy Satoru loved the marshmallow surprise, too.

I do have one complaint, though it's got absolutely nothing to do with your writing (if anything, it's only gotten better over time). It kinda hurts to read the subplot with Yumi and Ueda, especially since they get more focus in this story than they ever did in the series proper. Nor does it help that there are scenes that make it seem as though things might just turn out alright after all. Seriously, it's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion - I can see it coming a mile away, and even if I know better, I can't help but hold out hope that it'll turn out differently.

On the whole, I'm not sure I envy our main couple right about now. One of their friends is (literally) losing their mind little by little, and they'll have to butt heads with the wacky separatists sometime soon. And there's nothing they can do about any of it.
LeafeonLover chapter 61 . 11/27/2016
Well im glad rika finally accepts her feelings and i really hope she does get a full size bofy because that would be awesome, i may suggest delaying that confession until the aquirement of that body because im not sure he'd take her seriously otherwise. Other than that we all know whats wrong with yumi and what will end up happening to her but im very interested to see how all her friends will deal with it.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
25Dragonfly chapter 61 . 11/26/2016
Ooooooo, Rika-chan is jea-lous! I think that her futile attempts of trying to be a tsundere, are just making her even more tsundere (if that makes sense...) Her relationship with Satoru kinda reminds me of Kotoko and Kojima.

I loved how you incorporated the process of decontamination, because to me it shows exactly how machine-like people THINK persocoms are, while also over-humanizing Junji and Ueda.

Don't worry about the chapter delay, god knows that it sometimes takes me three months to publish a single chapter.

Overall, excellant work as usual, and I'm looking forwards to the next chapter!
LeafeonLover chapter 60 . 9/18/2016
Things are heating up itll be interesting to see how every reacts to yumis condition and utimately her demise.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
Shark Byte chapter 60 . 9/18/2016
Good chapter, and if there's anything inconsistent with the original story, I didn't see it. As far as losing the original manga books, it looks like the kissmanga website has those for online viewing, and youtube has the anime.

Freya survived when Elda was formatted, and Chi survived Ms. Hibiya's deletion command near the end of the anime... I wonder about Tomoko's memories, whether they'll eventually all return to her.

So, let me just take this opportunity to sing "Rika likes Sato-ru" to the tune of "Ring Around the Rosies". I'll be tuning in later to find out if that turns into something more.
25Dragonfly chapter 60 . 9/17/2016
Well, it's official, Tomoko is officially the cutest character I've ever met (or read?). Poor Yumi-chan she's already beginning to lose her memories and it hasn't even been a month since she married Ueda.

That sucks that you lost the Volumes you had. I found Amethyst's dream fascinating, I'm guessing the setting in that was a Fantasy realm. I should be out with my next chapter relatively soon, and I greatly look forwards to your next chapter!