Reviews for Opposites Attract
awwwwwwww
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
its sssooooo sad waaaahhhhhh! :( but atleast it has a happy ending
well i sugest that they have children cause scourge is half girl if i say half girl i mean herm its soooo obvios look at those girly hips and the sarabrian language i mean thats so wrong no wonder he gets any girl in his bed yeah
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Hmm. I liked this a lot, except for Shadow not getting anyone. I think he should have gotten someone in the epilogue like Amy and Tails did. Maybe a Dusk? You know, 'cause it matches his name. Just an idea. XD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
OH! I think of Scourge as Chibi when he's cuddling up with the Sonic doll, since he's just so cute right then! XD
AleThe-Hedgefox84 chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
I don't this.l that the whole "sonic died at 92 and Scourge at 94" wasn't necessary
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Awww, that ending was quite sad :'( so everyone falls in love, eh? That's good news! This wa a very adorable story! Can't wait to see more from you :3
Regular sonic fan chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
WOW... okay I'm just gonna be completely honest here about this story,IT WAS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! SonScourge is like one of my favorite couples ever that being the first awesome thing about this fanfic. The second being that i am also a huge Vecpio fan, and last but not least the Epilogue was amazing the way that you described everything in such a great way, down to the very end of Scourge and Sonic's relationship(those it was kinda sad to find out that Sonic died before Scourge).This story was soo awesome.. congratulations, you just got yourself a number one fan!
P.S I already read luved and faved your new fanfic!..yeah, your that good!XD
PEACE MY BUDDY!
insane fangirl chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
hello. pleeeese update. i luv this story.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Oh my! Tails is on their case! Update soon, I really want to know what happens! Ooooh, boy, this is getting good!
AleThe-Hedgefox84 chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
I knew Tails would find out! I'm assuming part of the main conflict involves Tails..but probably not because he already forgave Scourge and gave him a 2nd chance, right?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Aw man, you updated! I'm so psyched! Thank you, and keep up the great work! I'll never forget Scourge's doll! 3
1vampirealpha52 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
*clapping* amazing chapter, well written. I totally loved it, I just love Sonourge especially with sonic being uke. Can't wait for the next chapter. BYE! X3
ShidesuHejjihoggu chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I wondered when the big kiss scene would happen. I love this story so far, and I'm kinda hoping Scourge doesn't do anything to mess this up. Although, knowing him, he probably will.

Keep up the good work! Hope to see more soon
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
AWWWWW OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG please... update. This was so ADORABLE! X3
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Pretty good, can't wait for next chapter