Reviews for Enduring His Cimmerian View
SLKerouac chapter 3 . 5/25
Love all the outtakes. It gives more insight to each one. Seth and his feelings of everything that has happened in his life. To find the one that was only meant for him-Corin. Jane and how she came to be who she was and why. To see the loves that she had for Bella, Seth and Leah. To find the one that was meant for her-Garrett. The best was the insight of what Bella's life was really like. to remember some of her mother. To see how she was placed with Sue and Charlie and then Sue alone. To how she felt about Edward before he really knew anything. To see how Edward came into her life and how feelings grew. To what happened in Bella and Edward's life and how the family healed and grew. To finding that Edward and Bella were always meant to be- forever! Thanks!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 2/21
I loved Seth's pov, he is awesome! I hope that you do end up adding to this story. I wpuld love to see the reactions to Corin's news! Great story!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 2/20
I love Jane! She is cool! I would love to be her friend but would never want to be on her bad side. Nor would I like to see her handy work. Great chapter! It was nice seeing her pov!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/20
Bella's life story broke my heart! I felt so bad for her. I am glad that I read these outtakes at the end because I know it all works out in her favor.
power214063 chapter 3 . 1/19
could you do Leah's, Charlie's, Esme's, Carlisle's, Aros's or Sue's pov?
Toni Masen chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Yup, loved the outtakes.
Diamond Dia chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
This story was long ...brutal in places...but a lovely ending. I love Jane pov. I wanted sue to suffer and suffer well. You have turned me into one of your fan.
Zxanath chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I would like to read Jasper /Emmett next please! Thank You so much - Xanath
9696scarlet chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Love these outtakes. Any chance of posting more?
Melloyeller chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
I couldn't read Bella's. it just bothers me so much. It's just hard to read about someone being so brutal to a little girl.

Jane's was really interesting, and kinda sick. But then the people she killed definitely deserved it!

Seth's was really sweet and sad too.
Nena1981 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I just read the first part to this, and its is awesome..I love you writing and think this is also great..I can't wait to see who's point of view is next , maybe aro's mom...lol
eliza41 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I loved hearing their story through Seth's pov. Some parts were extremely difficult. Kids are so perceptive. To see inside there world and tough childhood. Bella was amazing. Certain parts needed tissue warning.
juliet2219 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Awesome!

I loved loved loved Seth's POV! Jane was also a really good one! Looking forward to seeing more POV's from all the different kinds of characters!

Still one of the best stories I've read in a long time! Well done
Glassbug chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
would love to see further along into the future with bellas pov even her telling edward she was pregnant
Glassbug chapter 3 . 2/7/2013