Reviews for A Promise
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Aww, this was perfect. I love how you wrote Natalie - it only makes sense that she wouldn't trust promises, after all that she's been through.

And the ending was perfection :) Great job, I loved it!
icanbeperfectforyou chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Ok, hi. I loved this story so much! I always love Henry/Natalie fluff, but very well-written fluff is just extra awesome. I think I'm in love with the word "shittastically" now, haha. I just got so excited when I saw this because you've written, like, all of my favorite next to normal fics, so I'm very happy that you're back! :) The story was adorable and perfectly in character. I hope you write more and welcome back to the fandom. :)
lylia chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
allison this is adorable and i absolutely loved it and you're such a good writer and i'm so glad that you're writing again! ;u; i just love your characterizations of natalie and henry and their banter is so precious and perfect!
dryadsbubble44 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Good Hen/Nat has always been hard to come by and yours is just phenomenal. All the characters breathe with a unique kind of breath that make them stand out and seem like I really could watch them (not-creepily, of course) at their HS Prom. Your writing is so, so good and I'm glad you're back beautiful!