Reviews for The Fight For Tomorrow
DraginKing chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
Same thing as on my chapter 7 review didn't realise that I review certain chapters. Good job, keep up the hard work and MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE
DraginKing chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Dude, I love your stuff, it's both similar to the game but with realistic elements! Keep up the good job! One more thing... MORE CHAPTERS SENPAI
Kameo1 chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
Woah! Intense story, really interesting and the only critique I have was in chapter 13 when pat shows up and geo thinks his eyes are 'obsessive' that just seemed like an odd term for him to think maybe 'intense' or 'glowering' but hey that just me nit picking! Please update soon:)
archsage328 chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
I got Zerker X Ninja recently, and I've been in a huge Geo X Sonia mood since. So I came back to this story, and I'm amazed at how quickly I'm plowing through it. This chapter is definitely one of my favorites so far, especially when I recently made an association between it, this particular theme in Starforce, and a magnificent, yet tragic event that happened this past May in Cleveland, Ohio (Look up the Ariel Castro kidnappings if you're curious).

In situations like what happened with the Peace, where someone's whereabouts are unknown, what one really needs to do is hope and pray for the best, but prepare for the worst all the same. Having a premature funeral is not one of them. After all, imagine you've been out of commission for the longest time, but when you finally return, there was no one there waiting for you, and the people who you hoped would have been there to welcome you back had long since decided to move on. I'm not saying that people should cling to the past or let it haunt them, for there are definitely situations where someone coming back is not an option, but when there is some room for doubt, keep an open mind to the possibilities. And having both sides of the coin addressed in Geo and Sonia's interaction is what makes this chapter so wonderful and brilliant. But I digress.

I really love this story so far, and when you mentioned Zebrahead, I realized I recognized that band name, but I only know one of their songs. Looks like I have some investigating to do!

By the way, would you check out my profile page when you have a chance? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. *smiling knowingly*
sakura240 chapter 15 . 12/25/2013
Kura: ...O-o...

Berry: ...Damn...we're so used to the anime version, Ryuusei no Rockman, that the names are a complete blur (except for Luna, Geo, and Sonia-thank gods we have the game :D).

Kura: I gotta say, this storyline is amazing O-o It's just...amazing O-o I love how Sonia and Geo interacts and does Pat like Sonia? Or is he just trying to make Geo jealous? Or does he just wanna be friends with Sonia to somehow get her on his side or something like that? Also, does Sonia like Geo? I love how Sonia agreed with Luna earlier on Geo and the two were embarrassed XD So cute!

Berry: Please do update soon :) We're really interested to see the next chapter :)

Kura: Totally! XD
kazuyaminegishi chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
You need to update soon cuz this is one of the best taskforce fanfic I've had the pleasure of reading!
Sonochu chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Wow...that was anticlimactic. And oddly enough this made it really funny so it's still a compliment. By the way, I'm talking about the ending with the brothers. The series makes it out to be a big "OMG where best friends now!" thing and in this its just a friend request. Kind of funny.
Sonochu chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Poor Geo...or not so poor Geo since he's Fricken Megaman! Still, poor Hope. She doesn't know what's going on and all. Shouldn't they have held the funeral at least three years ago? I mean, I guy's oxygen tank can't last more than a day and the space station did crash into the sea...didn't it?
Sonochu chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Just a tip if you ever write anything ever again. You might want to use Megaman instead of Geo when Geo has fused. I thought Geo and Pulsed out for a second when he was trying to talk to Bud.
Sonochu chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Defense attorney? Seems fitting for Luna's mom. I liked the whole seen with Bud, Geo, and Sonia too. Pretty funny in the perspective of anyone not Geo or Bud.
Sonochu chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
When I read the last part I couldn't help but think of Sokla from Avatar. I would say that's a compliment.
Sonochu chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
So you're using the game's style of combat instead of the anime's. You did already mention it, but I had to be sure.
Sonochu chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
So in this everyone already knows the existence of the FMians and the Amians. That's a new turn of events. Also, Sonia hates giving autographs but is considered nice?! The least the girl could do for her fans is sign a stupid autograph without an attitude. I mean without them she would be nothing. There, my rant is over...for now.
Sonochu chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
That was very OOC of Kelvin. But I've never been one to care for how "in character" someone may be. So, going by this, Warrock (I'm using his Japanese name since it's easier to say than his English) already knows he's an AM life form. That is interesting.
Sonochu chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
An army of mettaur viruses are no match for Megaman! Even if he doesn't know how to fight.