Reviews for Still Breathing
wolf girl811 chapter 11 . 2/22
is this on hold cause life or lack of passion? ?
eyeofround chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
Just want to say that I'm glad I found this story again. I dunno why but something reminded me of it. :3
Kakurosu chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
I hope I don't comment too much on this story
I just like it so much I have to read it once in a while
and I am looking forward to see where this is going
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Heheh. I just realized; you called the attendant who teaches Tavros Vierge. That's French for Virgo. :P
fangirl0012345 chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
Omg this is amazing! I can't wait till you're able to update again! Also, when/if you publish your novels, could you give us the names? I would love to read them. I rarely find any good novels anymore, and I feel like yours would be amazing. I mean, the writing in here is so good I often forget that it's not entirely canon!
Kakurosu chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
WHOOOO
UPDATE!
Charm0900 chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Yay an update! Love ot sweetheart ;) and maybe since your bringing meenah into this how about some of the other descansors?
Kakurosu chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
i have been following the story with Hope and Gamzee and i would never have thought it could go this way
but it is super!
i will keep this chapter as a bookmark
and wait for an update
hopefully Gamzee and Hope will end up together in the end
other would be dissapointing
good job, this fic is really good
Charm0900 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Yay, u updated. So happy. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Finch chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I'm starting to lose hope that this will update again - sorry if this seems pushy, I'm not meaning to be.
Charm0900 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
God i love this, can't wait till the next chapter is up ;)
A Human Being chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
I'd just like to say that this is the best fanfiction (not just for Homestuck; in general) I've ever read. I love how you characterize all the characters, and take into account all/most of the details that a scenario like this would create. Thank you for writing (and continuing to write) this!

P.S., I hope that your life takes a turn for the better; It's never good to have a hectic/stressful day/week/month/etc.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hey man...I have an account and shit, but I'm on my phone so sorry it says guest! But damn! This shit is awesome! Please write some more!
6teenana1 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Hi! I recently read through relearning to breathe and still breathing, and I love your story! Your characterization of karkat and gamzee are my favorites on this website, and I love hope's character too! The situation you've created and the details you've added to the trolls are just awesome. I'm sorry to read about your losses, may their memories be eternal. I hope you're doing we'll and I can't wait for the next update! I hope to read more from you soon!
sora0995 chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I was rereading "Relearning to Breath" and I remember you wrote that orphaner got away and I was curious if you were going to bring him back.