Reviews for Smile
MintyAngel chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww, a really sweet fic! I loved it! *adds to favs* :)
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
aweh! too cute! kawaiii!
momocandy chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Super cute! I love it!
Your writing style is awesome, girl!
Kashigo forever!

-momocandy XD
Jam chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hey, its me again. )) Lol. I was stalking your account. :P So yeah. I ended up here! I read it for the fourth time now. I still think its cute. ;) I still miss you, Jess. D: HAHA.

I'll see you soon. :D

-beyondinfinite.
colorfulsummerdays chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I couldn't log in, but at least I could review. This is so nice cuz! I L-O-V-E IT. Keep up the good work and make more fanfics that are YumePati, Shugo Chara, aaand after you watch CCS, make a CCS fic! -squeals-
SugarADdIccT chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
ya really were inactive! I'm glad you finally came back and wrote another Kashigo fan fic! This is fascinating! Keep up the work! HOpefully, you'll write another fan fic soon!

See ya ;)
Mikashimotaku chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was so cute! My heart is just fluttering. That was so light and sweet.

Your writing flows nicely, so that's a good thing. The style of your writing is intriguing and you have rich vocabulary.

Good job! I can't wait to read your next stories! :)

Mikashi-chan :)
beyondinfinite chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
SHOOT.

Asdfghjkl;

WHY. WHY JESS, WHY.

Why do you make me love your fics so much? ))) I miss you, mah cousin. We should really collaborate on a fic someday. :
StrawberryDream15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
OH. MY... OMIGOSH. O_O This was so short, sweet, and DEEP! The whole thing was just beautiful! X3

Outstanding job! Creative idea, once again! Simply love it! :D I'll be looking forward to more Kashigo fanfics by you later! Oh, my Kashigo fluff craving has spiked... XD