Reviews for A Dash of Salt
MSS chapter 8 . 8/16
I must admit that I just stumbled across this fan fiction and it was a piece of art! I loved and wish u would make more chapters or a sequel!
Dragon of Selene chapter 7 . 4/13
(This comment is actually for chapter 8 but I'd already reviewed there)...I would love that love triangle to become a threesome. Just for the reactions.
SilverShadow123 chapter 8 . 1/29
I'd pay to see that, in all honesty... Papa Stilinski being courted by Peter Hale and Chris Argent because dear God that would be comedy gold.
Dragon of Selene chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
...Stiles/Derek? Please? Also, love your work!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
lol this story I literally had to stop and get something to eat cause it kept making me hungry. damn how can they all be so ridiculously adorable!? woah what papa stilinski has both peter and chris after him? damn he wont know what hit him.
Lolly chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Funny! cute, and I would like to see what stiles dad thinks of the courting, if he even understands that two dudes are trying to date him.
Heather chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
This is a great story! It makes me hungry :). I hope to see it continued one day!
Marie chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
Seems pretty abandoned... :(
Love the cooking descriptions and how well you've turned the prompt into a story!
Kaye chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
This is absolutely amazing just like everything else I've read of yours is. I know this hasn't been updated in a while (maybe you've lost inspiration or something), but if you ever consider putting another chapter, I've got a few ideas that you could possibly add.
1. Maybe a holiday setting? Christmas, St. Patrick's, Easter (which is my personal favorite), Halloween, etc. There could be a scene of a holiday happening at one point showing how they celebrate it and what Stiles cooks.
2. Possibly having Stiles' dad see the action going on. I assume that when the Pack meetings were held at Stiles' house, Mr. Stilinski was at work or otherwise busy due to his presence not being mentioned. I think it would be lovely to have him spend a day seeing the action of the Pack with Stiles contemplating on whether he should give his dad a break (but only just this once!) with the healthy diet or have the Pack eat something healthy so his dad can stick to the diet. I'm actually quite curious to see how Jackson would react to a healthy dinner because of his dislike of vegetables (but knowing he may not get dessert if he doesn't eat them).
3. Well, this is quite a random one that I thought would be amusing. See, at the local park where I live, almost everybody goes there. Whether it be to just hang out by yourself on a nice day and read to whole families going there for picnics. Literally young children, teenagers, and adults are there everyday throughout the day (except Sunday, of course, for religious purposes. There tends to be very few there). I was thinking of a scene where the Pack goes to the park (maybe Stiles can freak out over what to make for lunch or something while everyone gives ideas for him to consider) and just spend a day being typical teenagers while Derek and Peter (and maybe even Stiles, but he's also still a teenager, so, eh) chill out on the sides reading or something. I don't know, just a simple park day. You could use the whole "parents-giving-Stiles-knowing-looks" concept that you introduced earlier.
But anyways, I just want to say that whether you add more to this or not, it was such a lovely read! I have fallen out of the Teen Wolf fandom for a while (sadly) and reading this has made me want to pull up every Teen Wolf story I've ever read or haven't gotten the chance to read. You are a talented writer and I just adore reading what you post! Especially this because you introduce recipes in it that I (sadly) have not had the chances to try out, but definitely am hoping that I get those chances in the near future!
watlocked chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
ARE YOU A CHEF OR SOMETHING! Seriously, those meals sound so DELICIOUS. I love this story; absolutely love it. I hope you keep going, although I can't really think of any prompts to give you . . . and the whole throwing knives at people when they enter his realm is so funny! I loved it.
RinRin-Chama chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
BEST STORY EVER. Like, seriously, oh my GOSH this is just the best thing. Love it!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Great story excited for hopefully more really enjoyed reading it so far
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Love all the looks he got from parents haha really grsT story shows even more the family dynamic love her getting stuffed dog cuz she can't get a real one and stiles telling her that's good and oh my goodness Isaac getting stiles the shirt adorable love how every single one of them even Peter asked him stuff :) too cute
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Again love it great story I have to say I really enjoy reading about stiles cooking and the different things he makes it's interesting you put a lot of detail into it it's nice :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Ok I lied I think this is my favorite one it's just Soo good and I love how much of a family they are and with them sneaking into his bed and calling him for advice like he is there mom even though they are his age really sweet