Reviews for The Drunken Waste and the Sorry Whore:A Love Story
SpiderEarringThief chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
My favorite piece of yours so far. You deal with addiction very realistically if rather quickly, though I understand the constraints. The breakthroughs - numbness and memory - are very common. Withdrawals, too. And again, a perfectly believable cause for incestuous exhibition: isolation, illness, supportive presence and familiarity. It's also fairly common for sex addicts to settle out of addiction into an equally destructive monogamous relationship as a form of angry confrontation was tense and spectacularly written. You know there's a form of therapy now called confrontation therapy? Very interesting. I would think you had read up...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I'm still reeling from 'How did the Dark Lord's taste?'.

Brilliant, as always.
BeanQueen chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
You own this pairing, you know. You've made it one of my favorites. No one writes Draco like you. Or his mother. It's uncanny. You make me re-consider posting my own stuff. I love the way you describe love as 'that great forever fix.' So perfect. If I got it tattooed somewhere, would I have to pay you royalties?
BeanQueen chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I appreciate how you write your characters fractured and imperfect. So many writers portray them as going back to normal after the war. I don't think that's possible. Your realism makes me blush. But it's provocative at the same time. I think you're just brilliant.
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Funny and sad. Like a train wreck. As any addiction story should be. I can't wait to see Narcissa fight the temptation.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
always beautiful watching a family bond
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Reading your work always makes my day a bit better, and this piece is no exception. You already know I love it, but I must give you props anyway. Brilliant!
zeshadesofjustice chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
First to review!

I really liked this piece! Your descriptions are just lovely...and..Well, I don't really know what else to say except love!