Reviews for Future Tense
Sleeples92 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
YAY POR YOU! i have to compliment you for slashing this show... i lobed it!
MonikoMarkz chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
It was a great story. I'd have never thought to put those two together. To the flamers, it is slash! What did you expect?
Fargok chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I liked it so much. You're amazing
igor pickles chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I've just read your story for like the hundredth time and I still love the originality of it.
shaunna chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
amazing! 5 stars! titillated the senses.
magenta moody chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
wow, i liked that. i never thought of fergie and sam together, but its deffinately a hot combo. and i loved ur little thing about clarissa and her wall at the end. damn i miss that show.
final-fantasy-20 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I liked the story! Hehe, it was so funny! But Sam and Ferguson, eww. (I have nothing against slash, those two together are just creepy.) Please update!
SamuraiShowdownFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Dude Yur Freakin sick man.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Was this a one shot. If it is then it was good. But if it wasn't write more.
LoneWolfStar99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
hey, your story's pretty good
Trista chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
i liked it :)
Mary Poppins chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
very good! it's a bit off-beat in couple of parts, only cuz a speck of it didn't make sense...like a few dialouge lines, i mean. oh well, i really loved it, and to those of you who reviewed to this story saying things like "that's queer" or "sicko", this author made it PLAIN AS DAY in the summary that it was slash! oh and about the wall she always talked to, did you mean the wall that was basically the tv audience? :) oh well, yes, i know i'm saying this for the millionth time, but i really loved it. well bye
Restiva chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
That was cool. Very well written. I've actually never read any CEIA fanfic before, but I wanted to read something different today so... yay.

The pairing was sweet. I like the way nothing moved too fast. The phrase 'Ferguson involuntarily reached out...' also made me giggle a lot. Have you noticed there’s almost *always* something described as happening 'involuntarily' in slash?

Anyways.

Wonderful story, and I now feel like watching reruns and slashing the boys myself. Thanks!
Wicked Through and Through chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Don't listen to flamers! Have you noticed almost none of them bothered to log in? Or even sign their reviews? Perhaps because they have no guts... And didn't they read the summary? It says, in plain words, SAM/FERGUSON. So whatever. I love slash, and this is short but way cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2003