Reviews for Future Tense
dude chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
That is so damn retarded. Sam and Ferguson are NOT gay! That is really sick. You should not waste your talent on this crap, use it on something good.
L. M. Lachance chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
strange. Not badly written, but definitely the weirdest thing I have ever read.
geometrygal chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Me loves it. _ because it's slash.I guess they missed the nice little Sam/Ferguson sign sitting in the front of your summary. But that's alright! They have an .

I, too, put on my slash tinted glasses and saw this pairing. Kudos to you for writing it! And nicely too! I bow to thee!

And for the "smart" reviewer who said "Do you realize that Ferguson is like 8 years old" I think Human Part VII might have made Ferguson a tad bit older then again he/she might not of. His/Her story. I, personally, picture him older but that's me. Maybe you're the "creepy sicko" since you picture "little boys" together.

"lesbian pony sex".interesting. Funny, you came up with that. I wonder what you think about.

Love the story! Hope there is more!
Occurs chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow.I feel better about myself for contemplating writing Fairly Oddparents slash now. _ Seriously, that was quite funny and unique.
I feel dirty chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
...UMMM...WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? Do you realize that Ferguson is like 8 years old, you creepy sicko? It makes me wonder about what kind of thoughts go through your twisted head when you think about little boys. Please stop writing and/or concentrate your efforts in the my little pony section. You could try lesbian pony sex, and I wouldn't put it beyond you.
Maria Kairay chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
OOH! Good one! ANyway, keep writing strange stuff. it's the best type of fan fiction. it makes u think.
Krista chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Hey! Great Story! I never thought of Sam and Ferguson together! It was really well written! keep up the good work :)
Katrin the Great chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Whoa... very VERY neat, but VERY VERY GROSS LOL. I would have never thought of Sam/Ferguson as a couple...but very good! Don't write another chapter- this is good as is.
Ella Roberta Reamy chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
"Well, from what i can see," the wall finally said back to Clarissa, "You seem to attract gay men left and right..."

lol, good fic!
Francois Noir chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
bwahahahahahaha! i find this hilarious, yet sweet and true and oh my god hahahaha! sorry, i can't exactly express my feelings on this one accuratly, but it was great :D haha i love it it was so wonderful and entertaining. nice work :) keep it up, you're awesome. -quimby
Julie chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
LOL this is cool! I love this kind of stuff.. I'll never be able to look at Sam and Ferguson the same way again! COOL! :)
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
why the heck did you write this? oh well. it was good. very good actually.

saicho_18 : slytherin -
Katie-Mariie chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
For some odd reason that fits except for the part about Sam only being friends with Clarissa to get to Ferguson. Sam's too nice for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
wow I'd deffinetally say that was interesting
Katie chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Umm ok that was a little wierd
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »