Reviews for Troublesome Fate
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/12
Very nice! I honestly think that Shikamaru is a much better choice to send back in time than Naruto. Well done!
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 3/19
Heh heh! This is an interesting premise. Too bad it ended so soon though! It was rather abrupt, if I might say...
Please keep going this story is awesome!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/20
I wish there was more, Shikamaru is one of my favorites. And I love time travel.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Great story. Love how it covers the beginning of the changes he makes and then leaves things open for the future. :)
Hawk chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wait... how is that the end?
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I really like your writing style, and you portrayed shimmery very well. Great job!
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Nice! I liked the changes you had happen and I feel you did very well on the characterization for Shikamaru and Naruto.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I enjoyed it, really but it still didn't satisfy my curiousity of what would happen after that.
Thanks for sharing, though; I felt giddy imagining Shikamaru helped his future Hokage and altered the History. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
A somewhat uncommon choice for the person time-travelling. Interestingly done.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Your writing is always so good, and interesting- situations I'd never even considered worked out so well that I'm hitting myself for never thinking of it. Really really good as always.
Nonny chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Just fyi? Putting 'The End' at the bottom of the page doesn't make it true. If you just lost inspiration to continue this, that's absolutely fine and it's your right to leave it there. But you should have left the story status as 'in-progress' and put 'abandoned' in the summary, rather than mark a story 'complete' when it isn't. It gives false expectations and frustrates readers. Not to mention it's especially disappointing when it's such a good story as this. I really did enjoy it, especially the concept, the the fact that Shikamaru was the time-traveller, which doesn't happen much. Your writing is great and it really got me interested. I just would have felt a lot better about it if I'd known from the start that it's discontinued.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
again a story ended way to soon but aside from that well written
Dreaming of Past chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Oh,wow, its really interesting. It's a pity its only a oneshot and not a multi chap story.
kaear chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This is a well written story even if it feels incomplete to me. Thank you for sharing.