Reviews for Obsession
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
I'm crying so bad. Damn demon butler.
asdfghjkl dino chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
"Why, yes, it is for Alice. However, his master did not directly tell him to deliver it."

I LIKE TOTALLY SKIPPED THIS PART.. I FKING HATE SEBASTIAN NOW UGH SCREW THIS FANFICTION IM OUT MY HEART IS TORN ENOUGH I THOUGHT I LOVED SEBASTIAN

i hate this ; - ;
asdfghjkl dino chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
"For Ciel's little sister. For Alois' lover.

A new beginning.

And thus, they wait.

Hours elapse, and yet they still wait.

For the girl that never comes."

"For the girl that never comes."

"never comes."

I DON'T EVEN WANNA READ THE SEQUEL BECAUSE I'M SO DEPRESSED
AUGH FML

loveitbytheway3
Darklord-Farin chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Wow, this story moved me... The piece about the reviews especially... Poor Ciel! This made me see him in a different view, I am pro-Trancy because I could see that he was broken but still he continues, and everything about him is uniquely different and entertaining. I am going to cos-play as him for Halloween... If only I had somebody who would be Claude, then I could have fun bossing him around :D
I normally don't review on stories that have a lot of reviews because I fear that they may be annoyed because their time was wasted on a stupid little review from some weirdo... But I like what you said, and I really enjoyed this story, but now I feel so mad at Sebastian (Spoiler for season two people like me who like to read the reviews) I don't care that he has to serve Ciel for eternity because Ciel became a demon! He deserves it! X(
Thanks for reading my little review... I hope that someday I'll finish a story, I can only imagine how good it feels like to finish, but at the same time I'll probably be crying when that happens... .'
Yuna Reina Gasai chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
You're still going to continue it right? Oh please...? This is the BEST, and I'm NOT exaggerating-the BEST Kuroshitsuji fanfic I've EVER read so far! 3
Yuna Reina Gasai chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
I CRIED LIKE A BITCH! You're an AMAZING writer-just, wow. But a cruel one too! Do they Alois and Alice ever go back together again? PLease...
Yuna Reina Gasai chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
I'M LITTERALLY CRYING MY EYES OUT! DAMMIT CIEL WHY!
Yuna Reina Gasai chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
Did...did you just kill off Ciel?! jwdbgfrejhjwejkwedmfroekmhbrehhbdeswhdfkewifhkeihu jekoifhkdwhfbj
Yuna Reina Gasai chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
I fucking cried on chapter 17! :'(
Yuna Reina Gasai chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Y U D THIS BENJAMIN
ToFabulous4You chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Yuna Reina Gasai chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OMFG I LOVE THIS! I wonder if this will turn to be like one of those brother/sister relationship...kinda sick but hey! Elizabeth is Ciel's cousin and their engaged! Anyway-keep it up! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
omfg LOLZ .
mrs-zoldyck chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
What the!?
Honey-BunnyRabbit chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
This story, is so so so so amazing. I can't even begin to contemplate how amazing this is. The storyline, grammar, emotion, is so extremely excellent, I can imagine this being a best selling novel. The emotion was perfect, and the story was so bittersweet, I cried. Thank you so much for writing this, because it really was worth every second of my time. Please continue writing!