Reviews for Obsession
PorcelainPuppetLady chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
Dude I never cried so freaking much in a fanfic Why do you do this to me? I'm still crying !
MySoulIsFanfics chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
This was amazing. Im sorry I didn't review on any other chapters but I read through the whole thing and I couldn't bring myself to stop once. This was absolutely amazing. I loved how you kept the characters in character. Alois didn't suddenly become loving and Ciel didn't suddenly stop being a little beyotch (who i love). It had complecxity, humor, and I may or may not have cried a little. ;) Thank you so much, and I plan to read the sequal as soon as the sun comes up :) It is a tad late. Thanks again!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 21 . 6/15/2015
Wow, this will be a great sequel. Can't wait to read it!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
Wow, for having to teach yourself grammar in English, it is truly amazing. I am thoroughly impressed and wowed, because not even I am as good at words as you are, though I am trying, but I shall get better, I know it. And I was terribly mistaken, there was not many more chapters like I hoped, but two. How sad that I miss calculated that number because of my urge to read more... Ciel and Alois are both portrayed almost perfectly, and I can agree with you 100% about their characters because everyone has an under lurking pain inside them, some just can't control the need for revenge as Alois and Ciel clearly show in the series and this fanfic. I must say that this is the BEST Black Butler fanfiction I have ever read in my three years of reading on this site. Course I hope to outdo you because I am in the middle of writing one, though I keep going back and changing the entire plot line so it will take a long while for me to get it up. But I hope I can portray the characters as well as you did.
And how could you, at the same time though, make such a tragic ending?! There is one more chapter, perhaps you made a happier ending? Either way, this last chapter was very, very good. And wow, your author's note was very touching. Thank you, for blessing us all with your writing, with the chance to read such an amazing story that for some, changed their thoughts on things, though I cannot be certain for if you did to me, I cannot quiet remember, terrible sorry about that.
But throughout the story, you have done an outstanding job in describing things, telling of a person and making your readers truly feel the emotions that the characters feel. It takes a lot of skill to do that, not many can make oneself cry, especially me, since I have near perfect control over my emotions and have restraints on all of them, yet you made me burst into tears the last chapter and tear up slightly at the end of this story, along with many other chapters, though I am sad to admit that you broke through my emotional barrier...
However, that means your writing is of the utmost greatest that I've seen, well read. For that I thank you and put you on an imaginary pedestal above all the other authors, (sorry to the other authors) but you are truly incredible. Great job!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
NO! Why must you do this?! I, that was so sad! I had to stop reading it three times so I could get my bearings and not be completely overwhelmed by sadness. Now I'm crying, I never cry because of a story or a chapter! Ah, what have you done to my self control? Gosh, you are nearly too good at writing. Great job though with everything. Just sad that you had to erase her memories. There is a long way to go, hope she regains it somehow!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
WHAT?! NO! I'm, no... Ciel... ! He CAN'T DIE! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh... I must read on! Great job!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
Ah you idiot Ciel! Do something! Great job by the way and I shall start on the next chapter immediately.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Ah, that was such a sweet ending.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
I can't believe Ciel took the blame! I am sooooo furious that he did that! Ane because he refused to look at Alice, he didn't see her being knocked out and taken away! Oh my, I need to keep reading now. You are great with bringing forth strong emotions in your writing. Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
I knew he wasn't good, but I bet he is just trying to 'protect' his daughter. *sigh*. Great job though! It was very well written, and I wonder what will happen next.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
NO! I'm crying, like I can't see the screen... so that was a huge tear-jerker chapter, I've never been one to cry over chapters, but this, oh my gosh, this chapter was just soooo good and I could feel the waves of emotion rolling off the 'pages' in it. You did an astounding job describing everything and I am so happy that I get to read your work. Great job.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Oh no, how could they even say such things?! Well, I understand to some extent, but still. That was a good chapter, but I'm saddened that Alice is so easily manipulated and can say such harsh things. So sad, yet so good. Nicely done!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
I can't believe Ciel actually started reading a six-hundred page book, a boring one mind you, at night. I mean, I would do that, but I wouldn't read it to somebody else. Anyway, this chapter was very good. Keep up the excellent work.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
Oh this is amazing! I love this! Torturing Alois like that, hilarious, and getting to know his little sister, killing two birds with one stone, but the other bird he doesn't even know about! I'm laughing so hard I seriously can't breathe... okay. I love this! Fantastic job!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
Awe! That's so hilarious! Great chapter! Keep up the good work!