Reviews for Beauty, Danger: They Are The Same
This wes good i whood like to reed more or mack it a challenge thank you
jj chapter 2 . 10/4
i kinda want more now that was good really good
naturefire chapter 2 . 9/16
yachiru-chan92 chapter 2 . 9/1
To much fun! ;D
I have very laugh, tanks you.
MoonGoddess00 chapter 2 . 8/14
I love this! More please! Kakashi and Naruto pairing!
This is brilliant-
PyroGrl94 chapter 2 . 3/5
I actually rather enjoyed this story and I wish that there were more for me to read.
gvargas132 chapter 2 . 1/5
My love please continue this story!
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
This is one of those stories I'd be thrilled to see continued, mind you, I could say that about most of your short to medium length stories, but this one is one uniquely suited to continuing. Abusing kage bunshin to learn is common enough, and Naruto having the skills in ninjutsu and his ability to make mass shadow clones to save the day in the invasion is similarly common enough, but Naruto's relationship with the girls and the particular skills they taught him are really cool. I even like his use of the sexy jutsu to play with Kakashi, and it was especially effective due to Naruto's upbringing.
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Such an awesome story! :D Love it so much, and I especially love the interactions and relationship that Naruto and Kakashi have with each other. Much more like what I think it should have been in canon all things considered.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
I love this story so wish you would expand on it more.
Lazy-ass-Ninja chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
I really loved this story! I can't help but wonder what would happen if the rest of the genin showed up at Naruto's apartment complex and got swarmed by all the lovely ladies who recognized them as Naruto's classmates.

Great work!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
This is a cute story! I love it! Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
The girl who envies books chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
why the fuck was this ended here! I'm screaming for a sequel! I want to see THIS naruto go through the series! I want to see haku and Zabuza showing back up! I want to see him punt Sakura across konoha! I want more! god damn this needs more! Its a travesty that its only two chapters! for the love of all in the fandom keep going with this!