Reviews for Beauty, Danger: They Are The Same
Lazy-ass-Ninja chapter 2 . 10/1
I really loved this story! I can't help but wonder what would happen if the rest of the genin showed up at Naruto's apartment complex and got swarmed by all the lovely ladies who recognized them as Naruto's classmates.

Great work!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 2 . 9/11
This is a cute story! I love it! Wish there was more!
the girl who envies books chapter 2 . 7/8
why the fuck was this ended here! I'm screaming for a sequel! I want to see THIS naruto go through the series! I want to see haku and Zabuza showing back up! I want to see him punt Sakura across konoha! I want more! god damn this needs more! Its a travesty that its only two chapters! for the love of all in the fandom keep going with this!
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 5/23
Loved it!
naruto kurama chapter 2 . 5/17
Lol! More plz! I love it!
Ariana Deralte chapter 2 . 3/25
Aww. This was really cute. I will imagine that the future turns out just as well for this Naruto and his friends. Cheers!
Playing with Destiny chapter 2 . 3/9
I'm loving pretty much all your stories since I started reading them. Thank you for posting them!

P. S.: The answer, I think, is 'caspico
shyd1 chapter 2 . 1/21
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 1/19
Nicely done! Naruto not only became chunin bu he also gave Neji the fate is bull-crap talk
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/19
Those girls are very nurturing. I'm happy Naruto is learning and so cute.
Nyree Olivia Chachi chapter 2 . 1/7
So is this yaoi kakanaru?
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Greysh chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
nice :)
Fox589 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I wish you would do a one-shot of Jiraiya meeting Naruto and the girls! I bet he would recognize Naruto's moves as those of a exotic dancer and call him out on it!