Reviews for 100 Themes
bluebird on my shoulder chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I have read this. And I have one thing to say...

This is simply one hell of a crossover.
0987632424192 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I loved how you said this "walking perpendicular from the nonexistent path the older boy's laser eyes made"
Even Flames, eh? Heeheeheeehee
...
Okay fine, I suck at flames. Not that this story has anything to be flaming about...
LIZZY! :D Anyway, I haven't seen Black Butler YET! OKAY, I SAID YET! I WILL WATCH IT LATER!
So I don't know much, but it makes me wanna know more! AND LIZZY! Even as I never watched it I like Lizzy. :D
Am I the only reviewer? Maybe people didn't watch Black Butler and FMA both so they don't know. And you have to post this on Facebook and all your other Social Networking sites you have. It's a really good story! Now you need to send invitations to your audience!
Too-da-loo!
Lily
0987632424192 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
YAY! I like this cross-over! (ED AND WINRY FOREVER!) - just a random thought
This story is to good for me to be in it's presence as usual. :P

BTW, on
"I. . ." "We will provide you with food, shelter, and new prosthetic limbs," Ceil puts in. "How-?" "That is not a normal limp, and normal limbs don't just give out like that."
You should indent that like
"I. . ."
"How-?"
"That is not a normal limp, and normal limbs don't just give out like that."

But that's it! And what run-on sentence? O_O
Wait, can you edit your story after you published them? Because I really need to do that on one of my stories... I missed like a few thousand words and I thought I typed them in! But I don't know how to edit them!

I'm going to read the second chapter now! :D