Reviews for A Gathering of Moments
binaryguppy chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
YAAAAAAY you updated - my Dajan story buddy!

I like the family you've built around Dajan. You don't see a lot of stories about him because we know almost nothing about him from the game, but that leaves a lot of room to take liberties, and you rose to the challenge beautifully.

Omigoddddd, it's so obvious Dajan and Kaurana are crushing on each other so hard... I was a little disappointed when they didn't talk on the phone longer.

I can see why Rosalya would be eager to play matchmaker for Kaurana and Lysander. And in what way is Rosa blackmailing her, now? I din't catch that part - or do we not know yet?

I can only wonder how Dajan will feel about that...

I hope you plan on updating again soon!
binaryguppy chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Aaawww, how sweet!

I liked the phone number exchange. Very subtle, Dajan. XD

Now I'm hooked! Can't wait to see more!
binaryguppy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I loved reading their banter. You really seem to know what you're talking about as you narrate the basketball gameplay. That's one of the main things that's been keeping me from writing my own Dajan fic!

I can't wait to see where this is going. Keep it up!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
:D YAY! You updated! I love this!
TruGirlsSing4Luv chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
you should continue this to a full story.
WhenTwoTearsFall chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ah! Fantastic and well done! Trust me, I've realized how many stories are on here.
Majority are Castiel and Nathaniel. /Sad face.
Even though they are awesome we do need variety, and the way you've done this story leaves me wanting more. Nice ending by the way /so not a lazy ending xD
This was good, nice keeping in character, the Candy isn't a huge dumbass and Dajan is cool too!
Keep it coming? ;D
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I want more! :D there isn't enough Dajan stories and he's awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I do hope that you continue this into more than a one-shot, there are no other stories out there about Dajan! Trust me, you're not alone in your realizations. I'll be trying to write one soon, too! ;)
Lost poke romantic chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awwwwww! This story is adorable! I'm so glad to be the first reviewer ! ( wait, am I?) anyways this is so cute! Love it