Reviews for Dreamchasers
Xingdra chapter 9 . 5/19
I'm back again anyways besides the light yuri. Your story is pretty good. Although I'd rather see Yui and Azusa in the same band together. Anyways great stroy none the less. Been thinking of something to right for my own there isn't enough YUi X Azusa stories out there so this was a pretty good read for once.
Xingdra chapter 10 . 5/19
Good story, but you yuri stuff is basically light yuri. There more then just fingures that Girl on firl lovers do. I won't go much into detail though so if you want more info on that you better reserch it or pm or something haha. Just thought I'd help you incase you want to add more yuri stuff. I mean you talk all about yuri with them using fingures, but that's only half the pleasure. Well i think. What the heck do i know i'm a guy anyways haha. Go ask a girl or something maybe they'll give better insight lol.
GoldenWolf X chapter 10 . 5/5
Man, why do good things never get finished T.T, i really liked this fic too.
JuliaKun chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Daaamn, that was hot...
JayXNitro chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Bro...YOU NEED TO CONTINUE!
MysticMew chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
That was very good. Your grasp on the characters is amazing from what I can say at this point. I have just only gotten around to watching K-On after all these years (yes, shame on me) but from what I can say you have a very good grasp on the material and it shows in your writing. The characters are very much alive in the reader's head which makes the reading process very enjoyable and captivating.

More? Please? _
Msmusicful chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Plz update soon love this story
King of Beasts chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
After reading a lot of your stuff, this all I got to say: Damn, you're good!:D

This is a really good fic, and you've kept Yui and Azu in character flawlessly. And I like the OC too. A lot of fics have the problem of making the OC out of place, but you've made Tori fit in easily. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that she was already part of the canon

Anyway, that's all for my review. I hope you update more. Seriously!:D

-K.O.B
Project Z chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Holy crap. This is awesome. You have made me become more attached to these characters than the original work ever has. You are an amazing writer. Best of luck. And please, finish this. I'm dying to know what happens between Mugi and Ui!
Truner chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Genki-chan, where the hell have you beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ? T_T
Aside from me missing quality K-On fanfictions and basically dying from hunger, this was a pretty sweet chapter.

Kinky Yui is best you, I would say. Actually, Yui was the best thing in this chapter. You make me want to unleash my imagination. If I weren't so sick, I would write some more but as always, you did a splendid job and I feel honored to be able to read your work.
Rin chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Wow, finally! I was hoping for more Ui and Mugi, but this was just fine, thanks! The love scene was set up perfectly, and it was really sweet and hot at the same time! Thanks for a great chapter. Hoping for a speedy update!
Tsukinyan chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Ok, finally finished to read everything. Just one word "amazing"! I loved everything, of course I miss YuiAzu but I understand that the others characters need their time too... for the moment I'm expecting what happen between Mugi and Ui *o* that's looks very interesting, I love Mugi-chan. Happily you did't pair her with Sawa, that a plus.
Guessing I think Ui will become the Steelflower manager... maybe.
Waiting for chapter 10.
Psykoakuma chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Yay! It's a homecoming! Heavy on the coming.
Such a sexy chapter! It's a straightforward yet well constructed build up to hot bedroom fun! And it makes a nice interlude between the more serious type chapters.
Happy birthday Mu-chan! You beta-ed your own birthday present! That's crazy! :)
ulti chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Well that was a good but sad chapter.

That list of injuries was fairly serous, I don't know of too many people who would be up a going that quickly after that.

You wrote Ui very well her you could still see her original character but it was buried under all the symptoms of abuse. I also think all of the characters reacted as expected, the only thing is I think Azusa would have been a little more angry.

So Migu and Ui do have a lot of history. I can see this relationship getting very mucky with what UI just pulled out of. Also I don't think Mugi will be able to keep herself as contained as she wants to be.
pineappurus chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Congratulations, I am so speechless right now.

I have no words for how sweet and hot that was. It was so much better than I expected and the perfect treat after a long while without new DC updates. This is easily the hottest and best M-rated you've ever written.

P.S. That van. Heehee.