Reviews for Moment Eternal
CmdrHawke667 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I did the Closure ending and your pawn suddenly sounds so heartbroken when you stab yourself..

It brought tears to my eyes :/
ConspiringDarkness chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow! I feel like you've read my mind! This is exactly the ending I have so desperately longed for. There is no one in the game who has as much affinity for the arisen than that of their most loyal pawn companion. So why would the pawn feel anything but love and complete agony at the sight of their master's demise.
This story was so beautifully written. It is the true ending that should have been presented to us in the game. I can only hope that the game developers will listen to the desperate pleas from their loyal fans.
Skysword chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Sorry for the lack of words, but the story was more beautiful and a better ending than in the game. The emotional moment with Vresil and Ashling was just so deep. I hope you write more about them.
Elorwin chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oooo lovely. I am writing a character fulfilling fic for DD too. This story is lovely and well written. I like how you write the emotion of both pawn and arisen.

Plus I wish this could happen. I so want to be with my pawn.
BROvolone chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Now that was a proper ending to this great game.
The Dreaming Soul Writer chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Optime! It was beautiful! Loved it! I was kinda disappointed when I found out the pawn and Arisen couldn't be together because of pawns having no feelings, but this is how it should've been! I'm only at the part where my Arisen falls into the Everfall but my boyfriend spilled the ending anyway so reading this wasn't a spoiler or anything. Great work! You should do a whole story of Dragon's Dogma with Ashling and Yresil :) I would read it.
NazoFox2501 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wow, such great description and detail you have in your story! After seeing the ending for this game, I absolutely hated it (the game, I mean). I'm glad you put in a happier ending, even if it is romantic.