Reviews for Unyielding Devotion
Team Daisuke Motomiya chapter 3 . 3/20
I thought he was one angry fucker
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,479.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
As much as I liked this story I do not understand why any woman with any self-respect would choose to write a story that makes spouse abuse an acceptable thing or why they would want to put women as second class citizens on purpose. Even if you excuse it by saying that this is just a fiction story you still wrote it knowing another generation of girls and some boys would read it and some will take your words to heart and think that spouse abuse is a good thing and that women don't deserve rights. You help to put womens rights back a hundred years with things like that.
Caliborn96 chapter 11 . 2/1
Loved it!
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 1/31
Nice!
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
i loved it so looking forward to sequel
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
love it love it i love it so far
GaijinVamp chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
I can see Alex as your Caius. Too bad it's not a real job, he could save himself from the manure pile that is True Blood.
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Gosh this story is amazing and I will be reading the squel :D
FunnyGinger08 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
"I have said my peace. I want this finished" It should be piece, not peace.
"So we have decided as a punishment that the Cullen Coven be separated for eternality." It should be eternity, not eternality.
FunnyGinger08 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Which Gaius Julius Caesar is here? There's two others besides the dictator that I know of.
And does that make Marcus Brutus?
Dakota Forbes chapter 11 . 7/16/2013