Reviews for Unyielding Devotion
adores.dylan chapter 11 . 6/19
You are my hero 3 You follow through with your amazing stories and have yet to fall off the face of the earth. Thank-you for being considerate to your readers and for taking the time to write some of my most beloved stories of all time. -Ash Somber
TinaF chapter 10 . 5/18
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 5 . 4/1
i really like your story!
Emma Morgenstern chapter 11 . 1/28
Great story!
Peacelovefairy chapter 11 . 1/1
Man I loved this story
andrewpine chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
Always love it when Eddie dies,sanctimonious ass hole. will you ever finish the sequel to this story,I understand we all have RL to deal with ,but it has been three years since you have updated the sequel?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
The ultimate ah shit they all die? will Jasper die for allowing Alice,Eddie and Carlisle to control him,''The God of War'', like some puppet?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
So will she tame the old crab ass some what so the other won't be so fearful of him?the people in the coven are not his enemy and should not fear him.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Caius is lucky Bella is working on the mate thingy or Peter would kick his ass,king or not.
Bella is becoming some kind of bad ass could give Jasper a run for his money or maybe out right whoop his ass.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
It's lose myself in my thoughts...They both need to trust again i to see Peter and Char in the story they always make them better since they are so much don't have that stick shoved up their butts like the squirrel munchers do.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Petey.
skyeza chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
Alright, I know you said only about 10 chapters but I wish it was longer. Or longer chapters. It was a great read, I loved it. I even enjoyed Caius, I really liked the Volturi. I wish instead of bring Victoria to them they went there so Bell and Paul got to hang out. Other than that it was a brilliant read and I truly love it.
Lylmoma14 chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
I love this chapter... your writing style is fantastic... kudos to you my dear...
Ahyah chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Nice. Enjoyed this little piece...
MiccaF chapter 11 . 9/22/2015