Reviews for Unyielding Devotion
andrewpine chapter 9 . 7/28
Always love it when Eddie dies,sanctimonious ass hole. will you ever finish the sequel to this story,I understand we all have RL to deal with ,but it has been three years since you have updated the sequel?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 7/28
The ultimate ah shit they all die? will Jasper die for allowing Alice,Eddie and Carlisle to control him,''The God of War'', like some puppet?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 7/28
So will she tame the old crab ass some what so the other won't be so fearful of him?the people in the coven are not his enemy and should not fear him.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 7/27
Caius is lucky Bella is working on the mate thingy or Peter would kick his ass,king or not.
Bella is becoming some kind of bad ass could give Jasper a run for his money or maybe out right whoop his ass.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 7/27
It's lose myself in my thoughts...They both need to trust again i to see Peter and Char in the story they always make them better since they are so much don't have that stick shoved up their butts like the squirrel munchers do.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 7/27
skyeza chapter 10 . 6/19
Alright, I know you said only about 10 chapters but I wish it was longer. Or longer chapters. It was a great read, I loved it. I even enjoyed Caius, I really liked the Volturi. I wish instead of bring Victoria to them they went there so Bell and Paul got to hang out. Other than that it was a brilliant read and I truly love it.
Lylmoma14 chapter 8 . 3/17
I love this chapter... your writing style is fantastic... kudos to you my dear...
Ahyah chapter 9 . 2/4
Nice. Enjoyed this little piece...
MiccaF chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Loved this!
writerslove2016 chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Finally a well written and thought out fanfic!
I love it
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Why didn't Caius react when Peter was roaring so closse to Bella? I mean he was sure to have heard it
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
This is disgusting filth. Pure disgusting filth. You made mockery of the Vultori. You made them weak, pathetic and subservient. You made Caius weak! You made him bow to Peter of all people. You think a Vampire over 2000 years old cares for a petty captain from the Colonies? No, no, not at all! Seriously, it's Just so horrendously OOC, everything is, that it's just disgusting. I only read due to the pairing of Caius, yet you defiled him. Vile vermin.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Pretty sexiest story if you ask me
misherukuro chapter 10 . 6/24/2015