Reviews for The Attack of the Evil Wil Wheaton
Karenina3006 chapter 1 . 3/29
I love it!Thanks...
Ree923 chapter 1 . 1/9
This was perfect, thanks for the laugh - I needed it.
juliadelg chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
please go on with this !
kimbee73 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
That was awesome!
pisquenta chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
hahahahahaha! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
LOL that was funny! WHEATONnnnnnnnnn!
Ohgress chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
SO great!
wendladarlings chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is hilarious. I decided to log in just to add this to my favorites list somI can read it again in the future. :))
dessertisserved chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Type your review here...
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
oh my god... the characterizations for everyone were perfect, and I really liked the more serious (though very sad :( ) Stuart in this fic, and how you highlighted his art. I feel so bad for him XD loved your Wil Wheaton!
awesome chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was so funny and yet so sad at the same time! I love it! It was like a real scene from an episode!
Wonderland-fae chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very well done...characters all seemed to be spot-on and it read as if it was a real scene from the show.
kira.prewett chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I absolutely loved it. Almost fell on the floor laughing at the 'WHEATON!' scene. Loved how true to the characters it seemed. Great writing!
Atabey Alfonso chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
P.S.

Wil's right about Amy's ass. Sheldon better put his name on it soon or I am going to throw something.

Great job again. Too too awesome.
Atabey Alfonso chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Your Wil is such as ass and I LOVE HIM. Your portrayal of Stuart was also super canon. He was timid and funny. *sigh* I love his character and I wish they would give him his own show.

The mental image of Sheldon sticking his head out of the window "like an angry Doberman" had me laughing so hard I nearly cried.

This was fantastic! I enjoyed it from start to finish.

Another gem. You really are a great writer. ;)